Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin
Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive SkinFoaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg-Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Tetrasodium Edta

on 9/5/2016 2:33:00 PM

I bought this based on a Paula B review. I was looking for a cleanser that was more affordable and would work on combo to oily skin. Here's the deal- it works great, no complaints on how it functions as a cleanser. It gets my (minimal) makeup off, isn't over drying, I haven't had an issue with it. I won't repurchase due to the scent. This is odd for me as scents never bother me. This one does because, to me, it has the smell of generic hand soap you find in every convenient store. I can't help but think of this when I wash my face. So, as ridiculous as that sounds, I'll be moving on to the next cleanser. Again, works great. The scent is just too gas-station-hand-soap-y for me :(

on 4/5/2016 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This product is much gentler than the original (orange) one. I don't particularly like this one either. My face does not feel clean when I wash it. I know this is different than the original and I don't expect to get that tight dry feeling. But I don't get a hydrated feeling either. My skin feels dirty as though there is product build up on my skin. I have to use several pumps to feel clean. Therefore, the product doesn't not last very long.

I'm just not a fan

To Read all 326 Reviews, Login or Join

I keep going back to this face wash. It works for my skin (dry with acne). It keeps my skin clean and clear (lol but really it does). It does leave my skin slightly tight after washing but nothing too drying. It washes away all of my makeup. I would recommend this gentle cleanser to all skin types. And it smells great. Not to mention it is only $4 at Walmart.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for about 6 years now. I keep repurchasing it because it just works for me. It's gentle and foaming, it leaves my skin feeling normal and comfortable. It's never felt dry or anything negative afterwards. It's simple and gentle with no scent. It's perfect for me!

Definitely gets the job done- your skin feels clean, removes most makeup, and doesn't cause any negative reactions. My only gripe is that your skin does feel slightly too stripped of moisture for my liking- nothing major, but I feel the need for moisturizer afterward.

I don't feel like a face wash is the place to invest money, since it's only on your face for under a minute- there's no time for any actual treatment to take place. And this cleanser is priced fairly. Not the only good option at the drugstore, but definitely one I've come back to quite a few times, and will continue to do so.

I tried this once because Paula Begoun recommended it.
I returned it.
Pros:
Great price $4
Easy to find

Cons:
Heavy fragrance
Didn't remove makeup

on 6/9/2015 11:20:00 PM

Used it for three days.
1. Use at nighttime
2. No makeup on face

First day it was amazing. I used it along with a new scrub I got, and my face was cleansed nicely. However, I noticed slight itch and redness on two-three patches of my face.

Second day, I used it on its own. It was clean and refreshing, but the next morning, my face was back to oily. Itch continued.

Third day, after I used it, I feel it was drying my face, and it might caused two acne (just redness and popped up a bit, not sure it is acne yet.

Stopped using fourth day. Continue to test next week since I have a ceremony to attend this weekend.

Update: June 15, 2015
Started using again at 13rd.
Caught a cold earlier that day, and obliviously had a flaky nose and philtrum for sneezed a lot and made that patch of skin dry.
I tried to avoid having too much contact with that area with the cleanser but just minimal amount to contact. It kinda hurts, and my nose was visibly more flaky in two hours.
14th, same method, worst flakes.
I guess I should come back after.

on 5/1/2015 11:15:00 PM

Got this facewash recently. So far, I like it. The smell is the only thing that I dislike about it. It is not expensive and it is not drying. Basically, it gets the job done. I'd give it a solid 4 out of 5.

on 4/30/2015 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This is a good inexpensive facewash that gets the job done. It removes all my makeup including foundation. It is good for oily skin and isn't too drying. It does sting my eyes a little but I have yet to find a facewash that doesn't.

This is awesome stuff! Completely removes my SS, Estee Lauder DL, waterproof mascara (takes a little bit of gentle extra rubbing) and leaves none of it behind. I love that it is in a pump = so easy to use and no slipping out of my hands should I need a tiny bit more product after starting on my face. It doesn't leave a film behind, doesn't dry out my combo skin, doesn't aggravate my mild rosacea and hasn't caused any breakouts.

I will definitely keep this in my regular rotation of MU removers/facial cleansers (currently alternating between this and Garnier MU Removing Lotion Cleanser - Sensitive Skin).