4.5

price range

Reviews

from

4 months ago

I love this shade, it is a stunning medium brown with a really nice soft pink mixed in. The formula is very creamy and lightweight that is a little drying but only slightly so as long as you wear a balm you will be fine. Looks really pretty with a pink liner underneath as a base which is how I usually wear it but still gorgeous on its own. This is a perfect nude for darker skin tones but a great everyday shade for lighter skin tones. I love how it fades, really gracefully and looks super pretty as it slowly becomes lighter. The packaging is very cute as well as the name and wears really well throughout the day without settling into lines or separating. The pigmentation is great and does have a sweet watermelon scent and taste that I don't really care for but isn't the worst thing. I love the colour selection as there are over 30 different shades available. There are nudes, pinks, purples, oranges, mauves, reds and more so you will be able to find a shade you like fairly easily. This is also really affordable at $5.99 and easy to find as a lot of beauty stores carries Milani. Highly recommend checking this line out!

About reviewer (163 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

6 months ago

im pleasantly surprised by this lipstick. its a pretty medium pinkish brown with a lot more pink then brown in it, perfect nude for darker skin tones. luckily its not overly dark on me but is a little off to be considered a nude for me. is still very wearable and perfect for everyday wear without washing me out or looking weird on me. i love the fact has a soft pink mixed in because it makes it wearable on lighter skin tones but still looks amazing on people of colour, looks like strawberry ice cream mixed with chocolate ice cream. its very lightweight and creamy on the lips but not too creamy where its all messy and hard to work with. is definitely pigmented one swipe is usually enough but depends on preference. i do recommend wearing a balm underneath because it will slowly become drying the longer you wear it. does stain your skin a little. i kissed my wrist to see how much it will transfer which wasnt too much and now i have a kiss mark on my wrist as it stained it a little lol but it doesnt look bad. i think it looks pretty as you will have a cute pinky brown tint to your lips. does have a watermelon scent and taste that will stay as long as you wear this lipstick and is a little strong but not overpowering. it doesnt smell/taste like real watermelon but like a cheap chapstick/balm you can get at the Dollar Tree, its not the worst smell but not my favourite. the formula isnt mindblowing or anything but i do like it and you will get around 7-8hrs of wear time depending. this is a colour i didnt know i needed until now as its very different from what i have and im excited to keep using it. i really love how it looks on me and how it makes my lips look....hopefully i have a blush that will look good with it XD. i got it for around $6 so it is very affordable and can be found in most drugstores along with the other shades. i highly recommend this for ladies/men of colour if they want a cute nude and for lighter skin toned people if they want a really pretty medium brown for the Fall or for everyday wear.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

9 months ago

This is unusual for me but this is the third purchase I have made of this lipstick! It’s the perfect color for me (I’m slightly tanned) and so many nude colors I have tried have been too brown, too pink, too red, too matte etc. this is for me perfect. Lovely color, lovely taste, long lasting, subtle shine, great price. I order it online as don’t think it’s sold in UK. But I love it, it’s cheaper and every bit as good as MAC if not better!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Wow! I have not been this excited about a lipstick in 10 years! YEARS! I have been searching high and low for a silky, moisturizing highly pigmented MLBB shade that ‘filled in’ my lifelong wrinkly lips. DONE! This is a 90’s type colour - and SO luxurious. Swatching on my arm, it looked rather muddy but nooooo- it’s exquisite. The colour does not bleed or turn orange, and you honestly don’t even need a lip liner, the formula is so consistent. Has a great ‘drag’ and stays put! One swipe is more than enough, two for more glamour. It’s a dusky plummy pinky brown neutral (it’s all that - hard to explain) that may be quite dark on light complexions but MLBB heaven for med complexted girls. Looks creamy and expensive but it’s a STEAL at 5.99 CDN. Alluring pillowy satin shine. The scent is a little icky - watermelon- but it fades quick. Will update with longevity. I want to buy more! This may be HG!!! *also purchased Rose Femme- similar depth of colour- leaves a pleasant baby pink stain- love it too!

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

This lipstick has a gorgeous color, but the texture isn't great. It's a deep pinky-brown nude with more pink than brown, so cool-toned people like me can wear it. It's sooo pretty. But even though it applies with a creamy texture, it gets very dry pretty quickly. Uncomfortably so. So it has to be used with a balm or gloss, which is annoying to me. I would love this lipstick in a more emollient formula.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

I've been hearing good things about this Milani line and I am officially hooked. This color is such a perfect brown on me. Milk chocolate against my light olive skin. The formula is lovely - creamy, smooth, not too thick. It stays on a few hours before needing touch ups but I don't mind because I love putting on lipstick. This is my first in this line but definitely won't be my last.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

This is my first Milani lipstick and I love it. I bought this online and so I actually expect the colour to be like a true brown as some of the swatches I've seen online. But it turns out to be nudish brown colour which I actually like. I think this is great for medium to deep skintone like my MAC NC 40 skin. So, no regrets in this one. The only thing I don't like is the sweet candy smell. I doesn't suit this product at all. I would definitely prefer if they make it with a vanilla, chocolate or plain odourless smell. Overall, I would definitely buy this again and can't wait to try other shades too.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2.0

4 years ago

Browny-reddish raisin-y color. I had several colors I loved like this circa 1995. That's not to say it's dated...it's not a dramatic or unusual "gosh, I couldn't believe I used to wear that!" color, and if it works with your skin tone, I think it can be absolutely gorgeous. In fact, for folks with richer/deeper skin colors, I would RUN for this color to try it out, I have a feeling it could be an amazing nude color for you. My problem with this particular one is that it makes my teeth look yellow! Ack! I'm fair/medium, neutral-cool (MAC NW15/MUFE 117) with dark hair and eyes and I absolutely positively couldn't make this work for me, unfortunately. I've actually never run into the dreaded "yellow teeth" lipstick thing except for corpse-like, dramatic/special event/unusual colors like opaque lilac, yet here we are. Texture is great, decent lasting power, fruity/sweet smell is pretty strong at first, but not gross.

About reviewer (339 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

My first Milani lipstick to try. I was expecting this to be a nude on me but to get the sweet spot perfect nude on me is quite difficult and most fall into the too dark or too light, this fell into the too dark category but none the less still beautiful! A plummy, brown, dark-nude color. This would make the most amazing nude for darker skintones. On my NC40-42 skin with pigmented lips, this turns very dark brown on me, a "90's" color. With one swipe it is enough and tints my lips with enough brown color to give my lips a slight blushed/smolder look. The color is pigmented, goes on smooth, and very hydrating. Does not dry my lips out. It smells like watermelon and I like that too. Beautiful lipstick, cant wait to try more!

About reviewer (240 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

4 years ago

I got this product on impulse as I have recently gotten into nude shades on my lips. I hit jack pot with this one. It is my exact lip colour except even better because it is uniform colour and not a little pink here or a little brown there, as my natural lips are. The lasting power is amazing through meals and many cups of tea, coffee and water. It goes on smooth and doesn't feel 'heavy' on the lips yet is very pigmented. It is very versatile and can be used on special occasions or a casual outing. I feel this shade is one which would work on pretty much any skin tone to be completely honest. It is a must have for me. I feel like it is a very underrated product but I do have one small issue is that I am not in love with the 'candy watermelon' smell to it. That smell makes it feel a little like something I would find at a dollar store and use as a 7 year old. Hence it gets a 4/5 from me. Aside from the smell I do love the product itself and would definitely repurchase it.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium