Mario Badescu Caviar Night Cream

No Image

4.3

on 12/25/2016 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've used several samples of this -- who could resist something with a name like Caviar Night Cream? IMO Mario Badescu is the best source for rich creams like this, when you want something that won't evaporate off your skin in ten minutes. It seems to have a calming effect and works well in my dry desert climate.

on 4/24/2016 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

If you have dry skin this moisturizer is a savior! I have had dry flaky skin with rosacea for the majority of my life, and this cream is the best product I have found to treat both. I no longer have flaky-ness on my face and my rosacea has calmed. It's super thick so it is really best to use it at night, during the day is a bit too greasy. Not too expensive either.

My skin would be a hot mess without this stuff. It is super thick, like a balm but I love that because my skin gets so dry and flaky. My derm has me on Epiduo which turns certain areas of my face into a scaly mess- not cute! So i use this all over when my skin needs a boost, or sometimes just to spot treat dryness. The packaging works for this product because it's so thick. And while the jar form is not the most sanitary, it's too thick for a pump to work. I'm not too worried about this because I always make sure I have clean hands when I dip into it. It does have a slight smell that's hard to describe but it's not overpowering and it fades pretty quickly. This cream works wonders when I first exfoliate my skin with sugar(best scrub ever!) and then slather this on at night. I wake up with new skin every time, I swear. It looks dewy, glowing and healthy. Who doesn't want that?
For the amount you get and the quality, I think it's pretty cheap. Because it's so thick and you only need a little bit- less than a pea size- it will last a long time. I've had mine for three months now and I'm about 1/4 of the way through it. Sometimes this does make my skin burn a bit which is the main drawback about this product but I also have very sensitive skin and am using strong prescription face products sometimes which can make skin peel. Everyone's different but this probably won't be an issue for other people. If you're a dry skin person, check this stuff out! it is a miracle worker and has changed my skin literally overnight. I love super thick night creams but they can be a little hard to find. Before this I was using Alba Sea Lipid renewal cream which was great, smelled wonderful but burned my skin a bit too much. In the meantime, this is the only night cream I would repurchase. Bottom line: my skin would look like crap without this so i always have to have it on hand.

Popular Moisturizers