Pur Minerals 4 in 1 Golden Medium pressed powder

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

on 10/21/2013 12:33:00 AM

I purchases this product based on research I have done for my complicated skin: oily, sensitive, dis-colored, red splotches, dark circles, and large pores....also prone to break outs. So, I wanted to use a powder that had full-coverage, yet light. Also, healthy and controls shine. And this is it! I have tried the most expensive products on the market and professional and spa lines. Pur minerals has the most coverage and lightest feel. Application is fool-proof, quick and easy. I use a flat brush to put it on, and a concealer brush for around nose and eyes. Its also buildable. However, like every mineral powder foundation, it does oxidize and change color and melt onto skin. The color goes on a shade lighter, and within an hour it is the color it will remain. The beauty counter girl matched this shade to my skin (golden medium)---but remember, my skin is red due to broken capillaries and sensitivity. It did not match the rest of my body and my face looked pink. I switched to Light Tan-which matches better and has a more yellow tone.

on 4/29/2013 9:48:00 AM

I have combo skin and since i started using Pur Minerals my t-zone shine is little more controlled. This mineral makeup can go on by itself or added on top of primer or bb cream for more coverage. it has good staying powder and not as messy as loose mineral makeup.