PUR Cosmetics 4 in 1 Golden Medium pressed powder

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

1 review

on 10/21/2013 12:33:00 AM

I purchases this product based on research I have done for my complicated skin: oily, sensitive, dis-colored, red splotches, dark circles, and large pores....also prone to break outs. So, I wanted to use a powder that had full-coverage, yet light. Also, healthy and controls shine. And this is it! I have tried the most expensive products on the market and professional and spa lines. Pur minerals has the most coverage and lightest feel. Application is fool-proof, quick and easy. I use a flat brush to put it on, and a concealer brush for around nose and eyes. Its also buildable. However, like every mineral powder foundation, it does oxidize and change color and melt onto skin. The color goes on a shade lighter, and within an hour it is the color it will remain. The beauty counter girl matched this shade to my skin (golden medium)---but remember, my skin is red due to broken capillaries and sensitivity. It did not match the rest of my body and my face looked pink. I switched to Light Tan-which matches better and has a more yellow tone.