Vaseline Lip Therapy (mini jar) - Cocoa Butter

Vaseline Lip Therapy (mini jar) - Cocoa Butter
Lip Therapy (mini jar) - Cocoa Butter

4.5

Petrolatum, aroma, isopropyl myristate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, CI 19140

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I came across this lovely jar a few years ago. I was using Nivea back then and I needed to find a better replacement for my pouty lips. I read reviews, searched everywhere to look for my Princess Charming. And then I found it, first love of my lips :) Though it's purely petroleum, which I find quite controversial, it's still a must-have item on my collection. It moisturizes my lips well but leaves a glossy layer, so I mostly use it at night, before going to sleep, or sometimes when I'm in class and need some moisture (if I'm keen enough to clean my hand LOL). Two things I don't like about this cute jar: 1) It's in a jar, 2) The smell is quite annoying. Hope this will help you choose your own lip balm :) XOXO

on 2/21/2018 2:06:00 AM

I tried the rosy lips one witch is great I like that there thicker then regular Vaseline but the coach butter one I like better it's more moisturizering then rosy lips and I like them bought better them smiths rose bud salve and the strawberry one these are a way better buy

on 2/7/2018 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my one desert island product I truly cannot live without. It's a miracle. When I worked outside it was the only thing that would keep my lips from cracking. I have three going right now. I've tried the plain and rosy but the cocoa butter is by far the best. I've also tried the full size cocoa butter but the lip one is thicker and more moisturizing.

on 1/19/2018 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this lip product! I have a deviated septum which causes me to mouth breathe at night. The mouth breathing makes my lips extremely dry and dehydrated year round. I’ve been searching for YEARS to find a lip product to help my lips feel better. I’m so happy I finally found this! The formula is very thick, which some people may not like but I love it! If you have problems with dry lips then this is the holy grail of lip moisturizers! Even if my lips are cracked and bleeding, I can put this on and they feel healed and moisture’s by the morning! The smell is also a nice plus. I’m really happy with this product, just bought a pack of 8 so I’m stocked for the year!

on 12/30/2017 10:28:00 PM

Very good lasts very long has a good taste to it goes well with the Aquafina hydrating balm worth your buy and doesn’t leave your lips dry

on 12/7/2017 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is just like ur regular petroleum jelly except its flavoured. Its thick and very tacky but it works ok.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

this stuff is awesome! only thing that actually kept my lips moisterised when i was on isotretinoin(aka absorica/accutane) no other lip stuff worked until i tried this!! My lips would literally crack & bleed when using any other lip balm but this stuff made them soft & moisterized. Pro-tip: this stuff has the EXACT same formula as the big tub of vaseline w/cocoa butter, but i liked this because it was portable & i can take it with me, i recommend getting the mini one & then getting a big tub & refilling the mini when you run out, its a much better value :)

on 7/24/2016 7:59:00 PM

Love this stuff! I use it almost every night before bed and when I wake up I have plump, soft, moisturized lips. Smells good, the tiny little jar is so cute although it is annoying sometimes to get the product all over your finger since you have to dip your finger in it.My mom usually buys it for me, but I cant imagine it being more than $3-4. Will always repurchase.

on 7/23/2016 11:44:00 PM

AMAZING. Best lip product. Leaves my lips soft and moisturized for hours and rids of dried skin.

on 5/13/2016 9:03:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Holy grail for me. Much better than the regular formula. I apply before bed and it does wonders for my dry lips. A great price too.

Top Rated Lip Treatments