Vaseline Lip Therapy (mini jar) - Cocoa Butter

Vaseline Lip Therapy (mini jar) - Cocoa Butter

4.5

Petrolatum, aroma, isopropyl myristate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, CI 19140

on 7/24/2016 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this stuff! I use it almost every night before bed and when I wake up I have plump, soft, moisturized lips. Smells good, the tiny little jar is so cute although it is annoying sometimes to get the product all over your finger since you have to dip your finger in it.My mom usually buys it for me, but I cant imagine it being more than $3-4. Will always repurchase.

on 7/23/2016 11:44:00 PM

AMAZING. Best lip product. Leaves my lips soft and moisturized for hours and rids of dried skin.

To Read all 52 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/13/2016 9:03:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Holy grail for me. Much better than the regular formula. I apply before bed and it does wonders for my dry lips. A great price too.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Although I love-love-love how soft this makes my lips look and feel, I have a bit of a disdainful relationship when it comes to applying this product...I dislike having to dip my finger in the package and I am just too lazy to keep a separate lip brush for this (sorry I feel like I would need a separate one because this is greasy feeling).

That said, I gotta say this does leave my lips softer than pretty much any lip balm or lip product I have used (even mid to high end), and even after the very first use. I do like the smell, cocoa butter, but not an overpowering obnoxious cloying cocoa butter scent, just a light cocoa butter scent. This can be messy to apply, but the results are worth it. I had another 'scent' from this line that did not work as well, but this one totally leaves my lips very soft and smooth. And though the packaging is a bit of a pain to use, the tiny mini plastic jar is indeed quite cute.

So, I do dislike applying this, but can definitely overlook that for how soft this makes my lips feel and look!! Would repurchase.

I really liked this product. I use it mostly before I go to bed because of the tacky texture but when you wake up, you have beautiful soft lips. It does work !!!. The smell is great and you don't have to reapply every 5 minutes!!! it's magic in a jar !!!! I will buy some again !!!!!

I honestly did not like this stuff! I am a lip junkie, I'm always trying new lip treatments trying to find something to help my dry flaky lips. The smell is alright, but its the texture and the tub I hated. I'm 5'2 my hands are the same size as my 12 year old nieces and yet the tub was so small. I could get my finger in but it was just annoying. It provided okay moisture but HOLY STICKY. it was sticky and tacky, not cute. I actually enjoy the regular Vaseline this was crap

Love this product, but I think it may be discontinued now as I cannot find it in stores anywhere.
The only downside was that it was in a pot so I had to clean my fingers before applying it.
It has an amazing smell. I would re-purchase but sadly I can't find it anymore

on 1/25/2016 11:03:00 PM

Amazing lip product and you only need the tiniest bit. I don't like the jar, I would much rather have it in a tube so I don't have to 1) get my finger greasy 2) or touch the product with my finger and then to my lips if my hands aren't clean.

on 10/13/2015 11:06:00 AM

I cannot express how much I love this product! But I'll try lol. It heals way more than just lips. It's great for rough elbows, feet, cuticles, and those bad spots of exema! There's something about Vaseline and cocoa butter together that's a miracle. And I'll tell you the difference between this and the huge jars of cocoa butter Vaseline, this lip therapy one is more concentrated therefore it's thicker. This is why I think it's so versatile and works better than the big jars. The big jars are slicker and thinner feeling. Wish I could give this stuff 10 stars! It's been a lifesaver!

I've been using this stuff for a couple of months now and I love it. It's so smooth and it lasts a lot longer than I thought it would. I have a habit of picking dead skin from my lips because it annoys the crap out of me and I haven't had an issue with lip peeling since I've been using this stuff.

Popular Lip Treatments