L'Oreal Paris Volumizing Collagen (Mascara)

L'Oreal Paris Volumizing Collagen (Mascara)

1.5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Hands down, without a doubt, the WORST MASCARA I've ever used. No extra length, no volume, and my usual shade (Black-Brown) was weirdly light, so not even a nice tint. I get my eyelashes permed, so basically any mascara makes them look fabulous--this was a complete miss and I honestly don't understand how it made it onto the market. Tossed in the trash.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I now understand why this mascara was on sale. It's easily the worst mascara I've ever used. It clumps so horribly. Even with just one coat. It also flaked all over my face. I returned it...

on 4/22/2013 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

To start off, I bought this in a duo pack because I mistakenly thought this was a different mascara at Target. I wanted to try the mascara like this with the white label but somehow grabbed this. I'm also not a big fan of L'oreal mascaras, as I've tried a couple and they don't seem to work for me. This mascara IS CLUMPY. I like the wand and the formula is nice, as it is long lasting but it is probably the most clumpiest mascara I have ever tried. I use a different mascara to comb out the clumps, otherwise I wouldn't repurchase this....although I do have to use both up!

on 4/14/2013 6:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I honestly hated this mascara. I had an EXTREME clump problem it was constantly flaking into my eye (painful). The brush was terrible, it was big and awkward to hold, it always had WAY too much product on it. When I first used it, it seemed fine but it got bad. No, I would NOT buy this product again.