Sigma Resort Palette

Sigma Resort Palette
Resort PaletteSigma Resort Palette make-upEye shadows from the Sigma Resort PaletteResort Palette

on 5/1/2014 4:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

As the post below, I saw a girl on YouTube using this palette and then my boyfriend bought it me for Christmas.

I think this palette gives you a lot for the money and the eye shadows are beautiful and long lasting, you can do natural looks and bold and bright looks :) I love the liquid highlighter to use on my brow bone and Cupid's bow.

This is a good introduction to sigma products and I think I'll be looking more into their makeup collection... I have their brushes and swear by them!

on 4/14/2013 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

After I saw this palette being used by a make-up tutorial girl on you tube, I absolutely fell in love with this and ordered it.
I am so glad I did, because EVERYTHING about this palette is amazing. Plus, it is perfect for the spring/summer season.

It comes with:
8 eye shadows, 1 blush, 1 highlighter, and a 2 in 1 eye pencil, so 2 eye pencils. It also includes a booklet that shows you how to create different looks with these e/s.
Now I am not sure if the booklet is included if you buy it from a store, but it is definitely included if you buy it from Sigmabeauty.com. At least that's how I did it.

The e/s are pigmented, blendable and buildable. They stay on all day long without smudging or creasing. I have actually never ever gotten sooooo many compliments on my eye makeup. I think that booklet really helps in this case.

The blush is also very blendable and gives you that warm fresh glow on your face.

The highlighter is a liquid one and golden pigmented. I like to apply it on the cheek bones and sometimes the brow bones. That is also the way they suggest you do it in the booklet.

The eye pencils are a 2 in 1. So on one end you have a brown shade and on the other end you have a bluish/turquoise shade. They are both very creamy, pigmented and blendable.

The price is $42, but I also had to pay an extra $9 for shipping.
I got my package pretty fast and they also included a gift for me which is a small little palette that includes 3 eye shadows.
So I got a total of 11 eye shadows!

This was probably one of the best purchases I've ever made. I am extremely happy with this purchase.