no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I just shopped my stash & I had forgotten all about it! I own 2 Nickl1 lipsticks found which I was beyond thrilled & even thou they are old still good!!! I think I just found my summer signature color. Too bad it's DC I'm a bit late to the party but guise this is soooo good!! If u still have 1 break it out for the rite of the seasons--warm weather commeth imminently! It's time for some jersey shore inspired MU looks!!!! ;-) winning!!! winner winner chicken dinner here this gloss is faboo a sheer coral pink inflected w gold tint. Perf!!!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

6 years ago

This is one of my favorite lipglosses because of the opaque pink color. Its a pretty barbie pink on my skintone. Im sad they dont sell it anymore. The color is gorgeous! If I knew I'd like it so much I wouldve bought the lipstick and sheered it out with clear lipgloss because this tiny lipglass is almost gone for me. Oh well, maybe if we riot theyll make it permanent? lol

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

7 years ago

I absolutely loooove this lipglass!! I prefer the lipglass over the nicki l/s because its so much easier to work with. The color is intimidating in the tube but it doesn't go on as bright & is the perfect pink coral gloss. This is definitely going to be my HG lipgloss this summer & I will def be picking up backups before they stop selling it!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

7 years ago

On my lips, it looks like a warm toned, very opaque, medium pink-coral (leaning more to the pink side). I'm a MMM w/ yellow undertones. This color brightens up my skin! I definitely like it way better than the lipstick!

About reviewer (1297 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I have and like the lipstick version of this lipgloss, but it's not an easy color to wear-bright, opaque coral pink. The lipglass, luckily, is much easier to wear. It's still a bright coral pink,but not as opaque or chalky-looking. Don't get me wrong, I love a bright lipstick, but with this type of color, a little bit of sheerness helps make it more wearable. It's very flattering in me (pale, NW15). Texture is typical MAC-thick, sticky, and super shiny. I'm not bothered by the texture, but I've been wearing lipglass for a long time and find I prefer stickier lipglosses, as they tend to last longer. This one lasts a good 3-4 hours with minimal eating/drinking, but lots of talking. It doesn't settle in my lip lines, but this is generally not a problem for me. I love the scent-rich, sweet vanilla. One of the best things about Viva Glam products is that MAC donates all the proceeds towards AIDS research. Makes me feel a little less guilty abouT spending $15 on a lipgloss :)

About reviewer (189 reviews)

Age30-35