Cover Girl Nailslicks in Papaya Shake

No Image

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Just like they all said below, it's PRETTY and veryyyy sparkly. I wish there was a rainbow collection of this exact formulation/saturation/glitter content. I would have rainbow nails daily and quit my more strict-on-uniforms job!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This color is awesome! CoverGirl colormatched me to this product and I love it so much! Its a great color for the summer right now. The watermelon color would pop against tanned skin..so if your skin tone is like mine I would recommend buying it!

Not much else to add, this is a great polish. It's a gorgeous summery color on toes - a bright coral-melon shade with shimmer. Wears great, too.

on 5/14/2006 10:19:00 PM

Gorgeous shimmery melon shade, similiar to OPI Melon of Troy but with "oomph". Perfect for a manicure and pedicure, with the great staying power and easy application of all the CG 3 in 1 polishes.

This is a great color for summer - a shimmery orange. And it lasts and lasts, no chipping at all! If I ever run out of this, I'll probably repurchase it for next summer!

on 7/15/2005 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is such a lovely color. As with the other Nailslicks I've used, multiple coats are needed to do the trick, but this shade is so pretty, that I don't mind the inconvenience.

on 3/27/2005 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this color! It's a beautiful shimmery coral/peach color, perfect for spring and summer :)

on 3/20/2005 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my #1 summer nail polish. I wear it all the time! It's so pretty in the sunlight. It's a coral color with lot's of shimmer! I love this on both my finger's and my toe nails. The staying power is pretty good also, especially for the price!

I love this color. The nail polish consistency is average, and lasting power varies depending on how many coats you use. Overall not a bad deal; I don't have high expectations for nail polish.

My new favourite colour. I would never guess that I would like this colour but it looks so great on. It's nice and glittery. The only bad thing is that this polish never wants to come off.

Popular Polishes