4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

overall: 10/10 I adore this blush palette. It's my everyday blush. I use all 3 shades often. The left and right shades are matte and the centre one is shimmery. All 3 apply evenly to the face and blend out beautifully. The shades are flattering on me also. It was a total impulse buy, I was in Superdrug and they were doing a buy 2 get 1 free on Sleek. Very serendipitous. It's an inexpensive product anyway.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

The Sleek Sugar blush palette is another fantastic blush deal. These palettes have 3 shades and 20 g of blush...which is huge...for an excellent price. Per gram the blush by 3 palettes are the cheapest blush I own and they perform great! Going left to right, Demerara is a deep, cool, rosey berry. It has a bit of silver shimmer that you can't see when applied. This is so pretty and gives a slightly reddish flush when applied. This is a bit of a satin shade that is softer than Sleek's mattes but not as smooth as their shimmery shades. It is quite pigmented and needs to be applied with care. This is apparently a dupe for the blush single in Flushed. Muscovado is a rich, muted, cool-tone mauve-berry-rose, with gold shimmer. This is a deep tone, lovely for fall, and silky smooth. Very pigmented and silky, apply with care. This is apparently a dupe for the blush single in Sunrise. This one is really unique and pretty, it's something like a deeper version of Antique. Turbinado is a matte apricot/peach that is easy to wear for everyday. It is a drier formula and more powdery, but is less pigmented and pretty straight forward to apply. The shade combination in this palette is a bit odd. Two deep rose/berry shades and one apricot/peach. Oh well, I like them all! If you are fair you can dip your brush in a light powder like Reserve Your Cabana before lightly tapping a darker shade to help with blending and making the end effect more subtle/lighter. The packaging is sturdy and compact, I only wish it was easier to see which colors are in which palette. They are all solid black. I would repurchase if I ran out-which is doubtful.

About reviewer (278 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

3 years ago

Sleek blushers are brilliant and this is no exception. One of the shades is similar to Nars Orgasm (which just does not suit me) but much nicer and softer. The staying power is the same as any high end blusher I own. For the price, you really can't go wrong.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

3 years ago

One of my favourite items in my collection. I'm very pale so I have to use a light hand but when I do it just looks amazing. The reddish tones look really beautiful. The pigmentation on these things wowowow, I really don't own anything else this pigmented. I love these three shades so much that I use them on the eyes too! It gives a very sultry look especially the middle shade when used across the lid. Cannot recommend enough.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGray

1.0

4 years ago

For reference I am NC20-NC25, it wasn't that the colors were too dark one definitely is (the super dark red one in pan) it's just that they were completely unblendable no matter what brush or method I used. so many morning had to restart my make up as a result. Won't be repurchasing

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

3.0

5 years ago

All of the Sleek blushes are really pigmented! Not necessarily a good thing for pale skin. Sugar is one of the lightest Blush By 3 palettes available. The first colour (on the left) is nice if used with a very light hand, and the third shade (on the far right) is a quite wearable peachy shade. The centre shade I initially thought was bronzer, but its really shimmery and red-toned. I can't really wear it as blush, but maybe as an eyeshadow? Love the packaging and the idea of blush trios at a drugstore price. They're great quality, I just wish there were more shades suitable for fair skin.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I absolutely love it! As I mentioned I got the sugar 364 palette.The palette comes in 3 shades. The first is sort of like a warm plum reddish shade. It has a matte + shimmer finish. The second shade looks like a brown or a bronze when you look at it but when you put it on its actually a similar shade to the first also a reddish shade but is slightly more deep and yes more brown..I suppose it could be used as a contour shade. This has a shimmery texture. The last shade is a peach shade or you could say coral cause it does look a little orange as well. This shade has a matte finish. I have medium brown skin with yellow undertones and all 3 shades suit my skintone very well. I would say 9.99 pound is a fairly reasonable price for 3 shades. In my case a bonus cause all 3 shades go with me so I don't have to invest in many. The packaging is also pretty attractive. Its a slim rectangular palette with a fairly large amount of each of the colours and I would say any makeup product packaging that comes with a mirror is definitely a win. So I can carry this with me on the go.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBrown

7 years ago

I can't believe no one's reviewed this product before! I can't believe I'VE never reviewed this before. Peeps, this is one of the most amazing products I have in my makeup arsenal. (Which is considerable, believe you me.) All 3 shades are extremely pigmented. If you're light-to-medium be careful when you're using your brush. The exception is Turbinado, which is less pigmented than the other two, but that comes down to the fact that it's simply a much lighter color. Compared to similar blush colors, it's still got great pigmentation. None of the shades got messy or powdery in the pan. Staying power is average. You get 20 grams (!) of product for $12.49. Crazy. All 3 of the shades are gorgeous and rather dark on my pasty white face, which has pink undertones. I don't normally wear any colors even close to these in depth, but I had to have them when I saw a swatch of Muscovado (more on that later). I don't care. I'm a grown woman and if I want to wear blush that's too dark I will, damnit. I will say this in my defense because my face is so red, when I use orange-y tones, it counters that pinkness. If I'm careful and blend well, these still work. Okay, so I knowingly overapply Muscovado, but that's because I love it more than my dignity. But being a grownup means you can vote, drink, leave the refrigerator door open and wear too much blush. You're welcome, MUA. First is Demerara, which is a dark rose color. If you look closely there's microshimmer, but this doesn't show up when applied or swatched. What I get is a nice Satin finish. It's pigmented and true to pan in color. Stunning. The middle shade, Muscovado, is my favorite. I love it so much I just can't even tell you. It's got a color base similar to Demerara but the finish is completely different. Muscovado is shimmery enough to be almost a straight-up metallic bronze with a rose undertone. Again, when I apply it the glitter (which can look scary in the pan if you're at all glitter-averse, you poor thing) doesn't show at all. This is probably the most unique blush shade I've ever seen. It's probably my fave blush of all time, even though it's definitely not an everyday blush for me. I get jealous thinking how this would look on olive to ebony skin tones. Seriously. I hate just thinking about it I'm so jealous. The last color is the most tame everyday color, a straight up peach. The finish is almost matte but there is still some satiny texture, which I like better than true mattes. So, just overall a truly stellar product. This is a must-have if you're dark-skinned. And if you're fair-skinned like me, get it anyway. Just do it. I promise we won't judge.

About reviewer (236 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool