Cover Girl Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3-in-1

Cover Girl Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3-in-1

4.3

Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I ran out of my other drugstore brand foundation sometime ago and since I mostly order on Amazon, I purchased 1 or 2 foundations that didn't quite fit my skin tone so I had to mix them with other foundation colors that I had on hand since i'm too lazy to return items. I ran across Cover Girl Queen Collection all Day Flawless 3-in-1 in Q805 Amber Glow & decided to give it a try. Quite a selection of colors but nothing too overwhelming! A few colors actually fit my olive complexion. My foundadion always goes over a serum, day cream & most importantly-sunscreen! 1 pump is more than what you need; no funky smell & very "skin friendly". Once it quickly set on my face. . I couldn't stop staring in the mirror! My skin looked so smooth! It has a great coverage but at the same time will let your skin breath. You have to give this a try & I RARELY write review people! These colors fit a wide range of ethnicities and nationalities from suntan Cali girls & Latin girls as well as Indian & African American. Thank you Queen Collection!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Edit: Ok so i've been using this everyday for 2 weeks. So, i feel the need to revise my opinion. I still stand by my initial opinion that this is truly a mattifying foundation. It does indeed keep the shinies at bay. However, i find that it oxidises wayyy too much. It looks great at the start of the day but by the end of a long day, it just looks way darker and leaves a gray cast. Because of this, there is a lack of glow. Ah...i wanted this to be a HG but unfortunately it falls short. I bought another bottle from the regular line called Golden Tan. Perhaps, I need to go lighter. Ah well, i'll try it out and see how it goes.

OK.....i'm ready to finally review this product. Covergirl is not available at my side of the world unfortunately so i paid a little extra and got it off an online seller.
For reference, i am around NC42-44....if there was an NC43, that would probably be my spot on shade. I use this in 805 Amber glow. It is nearly my exact skin color and goes on like skin. But it does oxidize very very slightly and get a teeny bit darker than my skin color.

The first time i used this, i was very skeptical about the no primer thing. I have always used primer as i have super oily skin. So i went ahead and used a *new* primer. It went on smoothly, blended like a dream and matched me so well BUT things went downhill very quickly...i became sooooo oily very quickly. I basically blotted and blotted all day and each time the blot paper was covered in oil. horrible. I was soooo disappointed.
But then, i decided to give it another go and this time, i went without any primer. omg...what a difference! (Yes, it was the horrible nivea after shave balm used as a primer..thanks for nothing nikkietutorials. It caused me irritation bumps as well)

Anyway, back to the foundation, once again it went on like a dream..i must say that i did set it with my usual setting powder though...but the hours ticked by and there was just no shine. I looked so fresh and radiant. Not even that flat, matte look. Just perfect. If it can last on my super oily skin all day...then it can last on anyyyy skin.
I love it so much ...even more now that it is saving me money on primers!
If you are a WOC who find it sooo difficult to find your shade AND you are oily...definitely definitely give it a go and yes, skip the primer. :)))

To Read all 46 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have to thank all of you on MUA for putting me on to this. This foundation performs like a high end one but only costs around 8 bucks. I use my sponge, wet it with setting spray and it leaves a beautiful finish like " my skin but better" I am a shade darker than NC 45 ( I would have been an NC 47 if it existed) and I use the color brûlée. Only con to this is it is very hard to find. I have to go to "inner city" walmarts to find it. But it's worth to search. Otherwise buy it online

on 12/29/2015 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have tried this many ways, many applicators and always the same. A mask that photographs awfully. Even the most golden shades are not terribly yellow - the colors do not correspond to the shades in the moisturizing liquid. I could not find a match after many attempts. No matter how I wet my sponge or brush or how little I use the finish is powdery (but still does not control oil) and not natural. For the price, just not worth it. There are other DS options out there that give a more natural, but still flawless finish. I hate that I gave it one more try today and have somewhere to go after work - I hope I can find time to wipe this off and put on something else. The only positive is the pump on the bottle.

on 11/12/2015 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is better than department store brands. It matched my complexion perfectly. I wish the company didn't test on animals.

on 10/23/2015 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I purchased this foundation back in August, and decided to give it a months trial in September. Love it!!

Covergirl Queen Collection Soft Copper Q830 perfect match for my skin tone. For reference NW43 in MAC, my skin is very dry. It gives a beautiful demi-matte finish. Which reflects a natural no foundation make up look, giving my skin a (lots of vegetables and fruit) healthy glow!!

I trialled this product for one month, on my face (obviously!!), the foundation stayed on from 10am throughout the day until 10pm when I took it off, still looking flawless, and a couple of nights 12/1am, still it had not broken down too much, if I had touched it up it would still be good to go. Although the product has a primer built in, I did use an additional primer the Becca Rejuvenating Primer Tightening Hydrating Formula.

The environment I was in at the time was in temperatures around 17 degrees and below. I do not know how it would hold up in humidity.

The formula is very liquidy. I use 2.5 pumps. It dries very quickly. I use my fingers or a sponge to apply. A little powder through the t-zone and voila, flawless complexion!

I would make this foundation a staple, BUT, I do like to try other brands and will continue to do so. However, I would highly recommend and definitely repurchase. Only $8:32 through Amazon.com.

Beautiful bargain, in my opinion excellent value for money.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this product! I have never been a huge foundation girl until I tried this product! I always felt foundation was heavy and looked unnatural but this changed all of that! The coverage is good, it stays put on my face, and it does well with oil....but I do need to blot after about 4-5 hrs if its really hot. Otherwise, it stays just fine! The color was right on for my skin tone (Almond Glow I think), it doesn't break me out, and it doesn't feel heavy. The only thing I really hate is the packaging. It's a glass bottle with a pump. The pump is very convenient in the beginning, but when you get to the bottom of the bottle, its dang near impossible to get out! And due to it being a 3 in 1, it's fairly thick and will not come out! Other than that...I Love this and will definitely re-purchase!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Originally this foundation saved my face....sure that's kinda dramatic but its true. I was using true match W7 And thought everything was ok but I had started to notice problems like it turned my face into a glob of butter, the color was wayyy too tan, and I hated the fact that theirs no pump but anyway i snagged a foundation (the original CG outlast formula) and I liked it but I was inbetween shades so other then that it was amazing I loved the coverage,longevity,and best of all my face wasn't a Crisco tub you can IMAGINE how excited I was when I seen this!!! I am in the color sand (Q800) which I believe is the lightest color they have in the collection (or at least the lightest they had at my WalMart) and it matches perfectly even matches my darker more tanned rims of my face (upper forehead/hairline,ears,chin) and it has a pump!!!!! Totally worth the money also the idea of putting a primer in the foundation is genius this also does an amazing job with covering pores all I do is stipple with the foundation brush in that area then blend it out. It covers yet your skin still looks natural.

on 4/22/2015 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

SHADE: Q825 Golden Honey

I can't believe I bought a Foundation from CoverGirl and I LOVE IT! I remember when CoverGirl was strictly and Lily white! Christy Brinkley and Cheryl Tiegs. Although I was proud to see the launch of the Queen collection and Janelle Monae modeling the products it still wasn't enough to make me buy.

However, after seeing the commercial (which I had never paid attention to before) and finding that it's a concealer, foundation and powder I began to research. I never bought drugstore foundations because nothing hurts more than trying to match a color without trying on and finding out its not a match after buying it. But thanks to all these wonderful beauty bloggers and YouTubers I was able to find my exact color and purchased based on the positive reviews.

I also have Super Oily skin and live in GA another reason I never buy drugstore foundation. When you have oily and acne prone skin, you need something Special and this product is Special. Its more mattifying than other high end liquid foundations that claim to be mattifying. With low humidity I stay matte for 4 to 6 hrs. In high humidity I'll have to blot after a couple hrs but that's just my skin and I've had to do it since puberty. I've applied it with a brush, fingers and a Beauty Blender and they all work. I love that it has a pump and the coverage is buildable. So if you have Oily skin save your money and buy this instead.

on 4/10/2015 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

SHADE: 825 Golden Honey
SHADE (Summer): Warm Caramel
Never thought I'd like a drugstore foundation!
I have neutral undertones, it was so refreshing to find a shade that wasn't too red/warm but also not ashy. For $7/$8 the consistency and staying power were okay but not amazing. Often times more expensive formulas (high-end/dept store brands) will fool you into thinking the color matches because the application is flawless.

I WISH the color range could be applied to some of more developed 'pro' wear lines that have an amazing finish. I love mixing this color with my NARS All Day Luminous just to give a bit more neutral/yellow tone to that shade.

**I live in the UK and can never find an eBay seller, can't find a distributor in the UK could anyone help?