Cover Girl Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3-in-1

Cover Girl Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3-in-1
Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3-in-1

4.4

Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I tried this foundation many years ago and did not like it. After many tiral and errors with other foundations I decided to try this queen line and I have to say WOW! By far of the best drugstore foundations. I was faithful to RCS but my skin hasn't been cooperating well with it anymore. This foundation is not thick but its buildable to full coverage. The finish is matte matte matte. I keep checking my face throughout the day and I can't believe how great it holds up! I am super happy about this product. A must buy!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really love this product! It doesn't leave my face oily and it doesn't rub off on your clothes as easy as other foundation do. I also love the price and it stays on all day and it gives great coverage for my acne scarred skin! 😍 See for yourself how well this product worked for my skin and face by looking at my pictures in my profile. Keep making great products for everyday women like myself! 😍👍👏❤ The foundation color I use is Toffee by the Queen Cover Girl Collection! 😍

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Edit: Ok so i've been using this everyday for 2 weeks. So, i feel the need to revise my opinion. I still stand by my initial opinion that this is truly a mattifying foundation. It does indeed keep the shinies at bay. However, i find that it oxidises wayyy too much. It looks great at the start of the day but by the end of a long day, it just looks way darker and leaves a gray cast. Because of this, there is a lack of glow. Ah...i wanted this to be a HG but unfortunately it falls short. I bought another bottle from the regular line called Golden Tan. Perhaps, I need to go lighter. Ah well, i'll try it out and see how it goes.

OK.....i'm ready to finally review this product. Covergirl is not available at my side of the world unfortunately so i paid a little extra and got it off an online seller.
For reference, i am around NC42-44....if there was an NC43, that would probably be my spot on shade. I use this in 805 Amber glow. It is nearly my exact skin color and goes on like skin. But it does oxidize very very slightly and get a teeny bit darker than my skin color.

The first time i used this, i was very skeptical about the no primer thing. I have always used primer as i have super oily skin. So i went ahead and used a *new* primer. It went on smoothly, blended like a dream and matched me so well BUT things went downhill very quickly...i became sooooo oily very quickly. I basically blotted and blotted all day and each time the blot paper was covered in oil. horrible. I was soooo disappointed.
But then, i decided to give it another go and this time, i went without any primer. omg...what a difference! (Yes, it was the horrible nivea after shave balm used as a primer..thanks for nothing nikkietutorials. It caused me irritation bumps as well)

Anyway, back to the foundation, once again it went on like a dream..i must say that i did set it with my usual setting powder though...but the hours ticked by and there was just no shine. I looked so fresh and radiant. Not even that flat, matte look. Just perfect. If it can last on my super oily skin all day...then it can last on anyyyy skin.
I love it so much ...even more now that it is saving me money on primers!
If you are a WOC who find it sooo difficult to find your shade AND you are oily...definitely definitely give it a go and yes, skip the primer. :)))

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have to thank all of you on MUA for putting me on to this. This foundation performs like a high end one but only costs around 8 bucks. I use my sponge, wet it with setting spray and it leaves a beautiful finish like " my skin but better" I am a shade darker than NC 45 ( I would have been an NC 47 if it existed) and I use the color brûlée. Only con to this is it is very hard to find. I have to go to "inner city" walmarts to find it. But it's worth to search. Otherwise buy it online

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

I ran out of my other drugstore brand foundation sometime ago and since I mostly order on Amazon, I purchased 1 or 2 foundations that didn't quite fit my skin tone so I had to mix them with other foundation colors that I had on hand since i'm too lazy to return items. I ran across Cover Girl Queen Collection all Day Flawless 3-in-1 in Q805 Amber Glow & decided to give it a try. Quite a selection of colors but nothing too overwhelming! A few colors actually fit my olive complexion. My foundadion always goes over a serum, day cream & most importantly-sunscreen! 1 pump is more than what you need; no funky smell & very "skin friendly". Once it quickly set on my face. . I couldn't stop staring in the mirror! My skin looked so smooth! It has a great coverage but at the same time will let your skin breath. You have to give this a try & I RARELY write review people! These colors fit a wide range of ethnicities and nationalities from suntan Cali girls & Latin girls as well as Indian & African American. Thank you Queen Collection!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I initially received this foundation as a gift and in a shade that was too dark. I avoided it for the longest and ended up loving it. When I realized it really was too dark, I repurchased it in the lightest shade, Sand. It's honestly such a beautiful foundation. I have dry skin and knew this promises to be mattifying and like a powder foundation, and while it definitely is, it's not drying whatsoever. It's just really pretty and definitely comfortable. The color compliments my skin tone instead of being either too dark or washing me out. I'll be wearing this even though Summer is over. ❤️

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this product! I have never been a huge foundation girl until I tried this product! I always felt foundation was heavy and looked unnatural but this changed all of that! The coverage is good, it stays put on my face, and it does well with oil....but I do need to blot after about 4-5 hrs if its really hot. Otherwise, it stays just fine! The color was right on for my skin tone (Almond Glow I think), it doesn't break me out, and it doesn't feel heavy. The only thing I really hate is the packaging. It's a glass bottle with a pump. The pump is very convenient in the beginning, but when you get to the bottom of the bottle, its dang near impossible to get out! And due to it being a 3 in 1, it's fairly thick and will not come out! Other than that...I Love this and will definitely re-purchase!

on 12/29/2015 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have tried this many ways, many applicators and always the same. A mask that photographs awfully. Even the most golden shades are not terribly yellow - the colors do not correspond to the shades in the moisturizing liquid. I could not find a match after many attempts. No matter how I wet my sponge or brush or how little I use the finish is powdery (but still does not control oil) and not natural. For the price, just not worth it. There are other DS options out there that give a more natural, but still flawless finish. I hate that I gave it one more try today and have somewhere to go after work - I hope I can find time to wipe this off and put on something else. The only positive is the pump on the bottle.

on 10/23/2015 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I purchased this foundation back in August, and decided to give it a months trial in September. Love it!!

Covergirl Queen Collection Soft Copper Q830 perfect match for my skin tone. For reference NW43 in MAC, my skin is very dry. It gives a beautiful demi-matte finish. Which reflects a natural no foundation make up look, giving my skin a (lots of vegetables and fruit) healthy glow!!

I trialled this product for one month, on my face (obviously!!), the foundation stayed on from 10am throughout the day until 10pm when I took it off, still looking flawless, and a couple of nights 12/1am, still it had not broken down too much, if I had touched it up it would still be good to go. Although the product has a primer built in, I did use an additional primer the Becca Rejuvenating Primer Tightening Hydrating Formula.

The environment I was in at the time was in temperatures around 17 degrees and below. I do not know how it would hold up in humidity.

The formula is very liquidy. I use 2.5 pumps. It dries very quickly. I use my fingers or a sponge to apply. A little powder through the t-zone and voila, flawless complexion!

I would make this foundation a staple, BUT, I do like to try other brands and will continue to do so. However, I would highly recommend and definitely repurchase. Only $8:32 through Amazon.com.

Beautiful bargain, in my opinion excellent value for money.

on 11/12/2015 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is better than department store brands. It matched my complexion perfectly. I wish the company didn't test on animals.