4.2

price range

Reviews

3.0

10 months ago

This product decently lightens the under eye and reflect light a bit. However, it settles in the creases. Even after wiping the product a bit, it settles again in the creases again in a couple minutes. I'm also not a fan of the applicator.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

2 years ago

The metal click-pen packaging and name led me to believe this would be similar to YSL Touche Éclat (sheer and uhhh, light-reflecting). I was therefore surprised at how thick and creamy and opaque this was, and I think it would better suited to a tube. It actually reminds me of Lancôme Effacernes, if I'm remembering it correctly. For my undereyes, I found it too creamy and that my eye makeup transferred there. But I do think this could work better for people with dryer skin.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

It is a very nice product: sleek packaging,easy to apply and does a good job. The product is quite effective to highlight under eye area, nose, forehead. It effortlessly melts into the skin and creates a natural result. The thing I don't like about the product is the fact that you run out of it too quick. Overall the product is similar in use and performance to YSL illuminating pen.

About reviewer (409 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

3 years ago

I don't understand the great reviews here. Maybe they changed the formula since 2014? My experience with this is terrible. It's way too thick for the under-eye area, too drying. I tried putting it right after a heavy moisturizer, and it's still too dry, making lines more visible and deeper. it looks very unnatural and heavy. yes, it makes skin lighter and whatever - who cares?! I look 10 years older with it on. and the packaging... omg! turning and turning the bottom, and when product finally pops out, it's too much - so you waste a lot of it (and it's a tiny amount in there anyways). you can't use the brush to put it on bc you'd put too much on (and it's already too thick), so you still need to blend it with something. so what's the point of this packaging? it's impractical, annoying, and misleading. anyways. maybe for 20 year olds with perfect skin who don't mind having heavy layers of product on their skin. I'm 39 and this is a "hell, NO!" for me PS and it took me like 2 weeks to run out, and I'm not even sure I used it every day. so... not sure how much of it it's in there, but it's not worth it.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

I use this as highlighter, not as concealer. Its a soft dupe for the Touche Eclat by YSL, not as strong or as pigmented, but at a very good price. It leaves a very natural light on the darker areas of my face, making my face look smoother.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

People have compared this to YSL's Touch Éclat. Strange, because that is at the top end of the $$ spectrum, and THIS is at the low end. The fact is, they ARE very similar! Nice packaging, light, somewhat reflecting, natural looking coverage. (I use it for undereye circles). The pump-it applicator brush works like a dream too! The fact that it's under $10.00 is icing on the cake! Will buy again when it runs out. No need to spend $$$$$$$$$!

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairGrey, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I bought and tested this concealer yesterday. The rear under my eyes is not overly dark, but it has no freshness and I always look like I didn't have enough sleep. After my primer and foundation, I put this concealer under my eyes without setting it with pounder. The result was immediately amazing!My eyes looked super fresh and the concealer was really reflecting the light, making my skin looking highlighted. I was out for at least 10 hours with a really rainy and humid weather and when I got back home, it was all still there! Totally satisfied.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

3 years ago

I would always repurchase this. It's so cheap but so good. It isn't full coverage and I like it because it's not heavy. It's really moisturizing. I look awake with it. But don't use beauty blender, just put it with your fingers.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

You'd think that this must be a terrible product since it's really cheap, but it is actually pretty good! It reminds me a lot of YSL eclat radiance pen. It is brightening and applies well, however, it is NOT a full coverage concealer. I still love it though - it doesn't cake or smudge, and stays put pretty much all day. Nice packaging too! I would buy this again.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Yep, this is a dupe for YSL's touché éclat. However, it's too light and sheer to be used as a concealer. I apply this under my eyes, post concealer, and it does brighten the area. It's super cheap too, so, sorry YSL, I'm a fan of your luxurious packaging and all, but my wallet prefers Catrice :)

About reviewer (199 reviews)

Age30-35