Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation
Colour Pop TrapCover FX Oil Free Natural Finish

3.0

Water (Aqua, Eau), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Squalane, Tribehenin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Triacontanyl PVP, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethyl Oleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Erythritol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Bisabolol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Homarine HCI, Tetrapeptide-21, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol May Contain/ Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides, (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

on 8/15/2016 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this foundation for daytime only it leaves me looking younger fresher and feels moisturizing. I'm combo and acne prone (this didn't cause any breakouts) skin oily tzone, I need to blot after few hours but will deal with it because I love the finish so much, looks natural in daylight. If say this is medium coverage, for night time I prefer something fuller coverage.

on 7/22/2016 10:08:00 PM

This product is great for sensitive and dry skin. It will not break you out or cause any irritation. The only issue is the foundation is so hydrating and dewy that it doesn't set. So if you touch your face you are screwed. It does last all day.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I dig it. It does its job for me as a foundation. Leaves me feeling bright and glowy, but not too shiny. Not sure if it is my favorite, but I'd say it's definitely worth a try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

After having a bad reaction to another foundation, I was left at a crossroads where I was afraid to wear makeup but really needed coverage. This foundation has pretty much saved my self-esteem and made it possible for me to regain some normalcy after looking straight up awful from the reaction.

I had tried a sample of this and was happy with the coverage I got, but it did initially feel heavy on the skin when I applied it with my fingers or used a sponge. I have found this foundation works much better and feels nicer on the skin applied with a flat top synthetic brush. The coverage is excellent and can cover just about everything and right now I've needed really heavy coverage. More importantly, despite having really sensitive and healing skin, it has not broken me out at all. The coverage lasts a lot longer when set with a powder and miraculously holds up even during the super humid and often makeup destroying summers we have here in Atlanta.

I also appreciate that this comes in a wide variety of colors and undertones, when foundations jilt people who aren't "beige" I get pretty annoyed. The packaging is just a simple grey tube with a small window on the bottom, so it's hygienic but nothing fancy.

The only downside is the price, but it is priced on par with other mid to high end brands (Makeup Forever, Kat von D)and offers the same amount of product those do. I also like that this brand is very committed to making vegan cosmetics.

I think formula wise this foundation would work for most people - I'd especially recommend this foundation for anyone who is dealing with a major skin crisis and needs coverage without it causing further problems or just really sensitive skin. Since mine is so prone to reactions, this is what I'll be sticking with for now while my face continues to heal.

This makeup made my face look awful. It made it look really oily and separated on my face. Looks super cakey and by the end of the day all I wanted to do was run home and wash my face. It made my face break out like crazy. It does match my golden skin tone perfectly which is hard to match, but that's the only good thing. Was not worth the money at all. I recently switched to Estée Lauder double wear foundation and my skin is clearing up. It matches my golden tone perfectly too. And it stays so Matte all day and looks perfect. I love it so much more. I still use the pressed mineral powder by cover fx. It is alright. Again I like the colour as it matches my skin.

on 4/12/2013 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ugh. I wrote this long glowing review and then it had to go and dry me up like so many other foundations do (so far only Nars Sheer Glow and Too Faced Amazing Face haven't done this too me). Its a shame because the color G20 was a perfect match, the coverage was ideal as long as I didn't put too much on. It worked well with a primer, and it was thick enough to double as light concealer. Unfortunately by midday I can feel that horrible tightness and see all the flaky skin on my forehead. Nars Sheer Glow, I'm sorry I strayed.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am a nc30 and the g40 is a great match. As soon As i put the foundation on, my pores looked really large. My complexion looked horrible. This is the worst foundation I ever tried!!! It is so sad.