Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation
Colour Pop TrapCover FX Oil Free Natural Finish

2.7

Water (Aqua, Eau), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Squalane, Tribehenin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Triacontanyl PVP, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethyl Oleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Erythritol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Bisabolol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Homarine HCI, Tetrapeptide-21, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol May Contain/ Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides, (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

on 7/24/2017 3:37:00 PM

I really want to like this foundation because it gives beautiful coverages/finish...but there is a huge problem is that it never dries down even after applying my usual powder to set......when i lightly touch my face......it transfers like crazzy.....i duno if it's because it was sample so it's been touched and stuffs....i have also find some irritations on my face after using for few days.

on 9/11/2016 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine

Summary: Emollient foundation with flexible coverage made specifically for dry skin. When lightly set looks fantastic all day and smooths skin texture and discoloration. So hard to find a dry skin friendly foundation with coverage, this is it.

My skin: I have cool olive undertones and fluctuate between Nars stromboli and Nars Tahoe depth (nc30 - nd42). I'm reviewing the new shade G+50. Since the range change their color system there were no true options for those with olive green undertones. Everything was too satured. This is even more olive than Nars stromboli which looks a bit peachy in comparison. Same depth.

My skin texture is usually decent unless I'm having an eczema flare up, then it's quite flaky and sensitive. My skin is also dry (produces very little oil) except for on my nose. I'm a Canadian who deals with harsh dry winters most of the year. When I need a moisturizing foundation, I'm not kidding around.

Review:

This is a great highly emollient foundation. If you have oily skin RUN far away from this one. Cover fx explicitly states this is for normal to dry, and from a Canadian company you better believe it.

This is not a watery moisturizing foundation like healthy mix serum, it really is more of a cream and is purposfully designed to be blendable and sheer out or built until you set it so there's no need to hurry or blend in sections. You can take your time. The coverage is incredibly flexible. I can go sheer and almost to full with this. Anybody who wants to cover lots of redness/hyperpigmentation but wants a natural sheer finish on the rest of their face will love this.

You HAVE to set this. There is no other way it will look good all day. Even of its just a light dusting, you MUST or it will transfer and migrate and look like complete crap. I rarely set foundation. My skin is dry, and unless I'm smack dab in the middle of summer I just don't have to UNLESS I'm wearing this. Then it lasts all day, it really does, I've had it last through dripping humidity and a rosacea flare up. This is good stuff.

Use less than you think, set it lightly and enjoy the magic. A godsend for those of us with dry flaky skin. Just set it!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love trying new foundations, saw few reviews on this foundation and had high hopes. I like the color selection and color match. I tried two colors G30 and N30 which matches me better.I like the packaging, blends well, medium to full coverage and decently priced. I followed my usual routine, moisturize, mattifying primer on the t-zone, smoothing primer all over, foundation, setting powder and finish with the setting spray. After two hours, my face turned into oily mess. Since I'm pretty good about using mattifying foundations for my oily skin, I haven't seen my face this oily in a longtime, especially after such short period of time after application. Blotting seem to help but noticed it accentuated the dry patches. It wasn't long lasting, probably lasted less than 8 hours and wore off around my nose, chin and cheeks. I'll try to mix in cover fx custom drops and see if it makes any difference.

Video Reviews & Tutorials