Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation
Colour Pop TrapCover FX Oil Free Natural Finish

4.2

Water (Aqua, Eau), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Squalane, Tribehenin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Triacontanyl PVP, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethyl Oleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Erythritol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Bisabolol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Homarine HCI, Tetrapeptide-21, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol May Contain/ Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides, (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

on 11/21/2017 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This was difficult to work with - surprisingly thick and hard to blend. It also seemed to be a shade or two lighter on me than it looked fresh from the tube. As others have said, it remains tacky and doesn't fully dry down or melt into the skin. Coverage is medium and it didn't seem to exacerbate dry patches or fine lines. It lasts okay but nothing notable. This isn't the worst foundation I've tried, but you could find something better at the drugstore, so it's certainly not worth the $40 price.

on 8/15/2016 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this foundation for daytime only it leaves me looking younger fresher and feels moisturizing. I'm combo and acne prone (this didn't cause any breakouts) skin oily tzone, I need to blot after few hours but will deal with it because I love the finish so much, looks natural in daylight. If say this is medium coverage, for night time I prefer something fuller coverage.

on 4/6/2016 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My favorite everyday foundation. I have dry skin with some patchiness and a lot of redness (possibly eczema, undiagnosed right now), and this covers like a dream. I only use a small to moderate amount and my redness is gone. It's easy to sheer out with moisturizer and plays well with all the primers I've tried. Even without primer it can last 6-8 hours on me. The P20 is the closest match I've found to my skin tone and the formula never irritates me. Love this stuff!

on 2/7/2016 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I use this with the Cover FX Illuminating Primer and I love it! It seems this is a foundation you love or hate - no in-between! I've received many compliments on my skin since I started wearing this. It evens outs my complexion nicely and gives me medium coverage. I use a moisturizer with SPF under the primer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

After reading the reviews I was skeptical about this foundation,,,but I noticed most of the reviews were by users with oily/combination skin. Cover FX recommends this for DRY skin...not oily. It does say oilfree but it is an emoilent satin finish foundation. It gives a wonderful non cakey full coverage finish. I use Paula's Choice Skin Recovery spf 30 moisturizer...no primer because I dislike the feel of primers and the spf moisturizer leaves my skin smooth and foundation ready.

I have rosacea and dry skin and this gives my a lovely smooth full coverage. I do not need to use any concealer at all, which is amazing for me...I have always had to use heavy concealer. Set with loose setting powder I get all day wear with only a slight touch up after 6 hours or so.

So if you have oily skin this is not for you but if you have dry skin that needs a bit of help give this a try.