Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation
Colour Pop TrapCover FX Oil Free Natural Finish

3.1

Water (Aqua, Eau), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Squalane, Tribehenin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Triacontanyl PVP, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethyl Oleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Erythritol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Bisabolol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Homarine HCI, Tetrapeptide-21, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol May Contain/ Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides, (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this once about 2 years ago because I was looking for a natural-looking foundation. I have oily but dehydrated/sensitive skin and a very flaky nose. Though it did look very natural and the color was a great match, something just didn't look right. I went on to Estee Lauder Double Wear for a while but ultimately, that was just too much coverage for me. Tried this again about 3 months ago and now I have finally figured out what I didn't like about this foundation. It literally doesn't sit right on my skin. No matter how much I blend, it just seems to sit on top of my skin. No primer, sunscreen or bare-face makes a difference. It just doesn't blend well at all.

Now I know and I won't be buying this again.

on 7/24/2017 3:37:00 PM

I really want to like this foundation because it gives beautiful coverages/finish...but there is a huge problem is that it never dries down even after applying my usual powder to set......when i lightly touch my face......it transfers like crazzy.....i duno if it's because it was sample so it's been touched and stuffs....i have also find some irritations on my face after using for few days.

on 12/24/2016 2:11:00 AM

UPDATE: a no- go for me. I've had this for almost a year and have used 2/3 of the tube( enough to write a review right?). It has a very lovely natural finish, one of the rare foundations that dont sink into my large pores and acne scars. BUT, it makes me look oil after 6 hour, transfers, comes off in patches ( I dont have oily skin). Now I remember why I put it away for the past few months, first day after using it again, I got a pimple, after second day, I got multiple whiteheads. I put it away again.

on 11/15/2016 9:57:00 PM

I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS FOUNDATION I HAVE VERY DRY SKIN WITH THIS I PUT AN $150 SERUM AND A DAB OF VASELINE . ZERO WRINKLES. USE A 56 SEPHORA BRUSH AND DAB WITH A BEAUTY BLENDER AND SET WITH MAC STDIO FIX LOOK THE BEST I HAVE IN YEARS DO NOT JUST USE A BEAUTY BLENDER . IT WILL SOAK UP PRODUCT AND LEAVE PATCHY.

on 8/15/2016 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this foundation for daytime only it leaves me looking younger fresher and feels moisturizing. I'm combo and acne prone (this didn't cause any breakouts) skin oily tzone, I need to blot after few hours but will deal with it because I love the finish so much, looks natural in daylight. If say this is medium coverage, for night time I prefer something fuller coverage.

on 6/3/2016 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is made out of vegetable oil. I am positive. This stuff is GREASY honey. I am so bummed because I love this line, the 'clean-ness' of it and how it's made for people with problem skin...But no. This was terrible on my combo skin. If you have really dry skin, then please get a sample of this. They stay power was there and the coverage is buildable... Just not for combo peeps.

on 2/15/2016 11:19:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Tried lots of foundations this is one of the better products. It's a little pricy though, way more than regular drugstore brands due to its hypoallergenic nature - I have sensitive skin. I also need a moisturizing foundation because of my mixed, more mature complexion. This seems to work well for me. I try not to use powder in certain areas that will draw moisture and highlight wrinkles. I apply it all over sparingly and let it dry to a satin finish (downside is that it takes a while) and pat on more in places that require more coverage. Has a natural looking healthy glow on me anyway - ymmv. I use the P40 tone. It sets very well with powder (I also use the light Cover FX powder).

on 1/31/2016 9:42:00 PM

I would give this foundation zero lippies if I could.. At first, I thought this foundation would be very promising. I applied it and initially loved the finish.. It's a dewy finish, very radiant. I thought I may have found my new HG foundation. But after a few hours of wear, I noticed it started to accentuate my pores and the fine lines near my eyes. I wasn't too worried, nothing a quick touch up couldn't fix.. But within another hour or two, the foundation started to separate and slide off my face. I do not normally have oily skin but I seriously looked like a slicked up grease ball. It should be noted I used a primer, set my face with a setting powder and also setting spray. Highly disappointed and I will not be repurchasing.

on 7/10/2015 11:15:00 PM

first application covers well until after a couple hrs it starts to melt off. Would not buy again

Great product. Blends really well. This was recommended to me by the cosmetician for my sensitive, oily skin (as well as for covering up acne) - which is nice that there's a foundation that covers all these bases (pun not intended). I don't have to use much product to get the desired result, so it lasts a long time before having to re-purchase.

Speaking of re-purchasing, I noticed they've upped the price (but that might depend on the store). I don't know if I would be willing to pay an even higher amount than when I first got this. That would depend on how effective other foundations are compared to this one.