Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation
Colour Pop TrapCover FX Oil Free Natural Finish

1.0

Water (Aqua, Eau), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Squalane, Tribehenin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Triacontanyl PVP, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethyl Oleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Erythritol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Bisabolol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Homarine HCI, Tetrapeptide-21, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol May Contain/ Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides, (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Sales associates must get an extra bonus for recommending this product because it is completely terrible. I told the sales associate that I had extremely oily/acne prone skin and she said this would be the perfect product for me. In the dim lighting of Sephora the color looked great, and I was desperate for a new foundation. Fast forward to me trying to apply the make up at home. The color looked a bit off, almost grayish on my skin. But, I had a powder that made the color a bit better for my skin tone. After using for about 2 months I have finally decided to throw it away. My skin is the worst it has ever looked in my entire life. Do not buy unless you want a shiny face and terrible acne!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am a nc30 and the g40 is a great match. As soon As i put the foundation on, my pores looked really large. My complexion looked horrible. This is the worst foundation I ever tried!!! It is so sad.

Video Reviews & Tutorials