Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation
Colour Pop TrapCover FX Oil Free Natural Finish

3.0

Water (Aqua, Eau), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Squalane, Tribehenin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Triacontanyl PVP, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethyl Oleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Erythritol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Bisabolol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Homarine HCI, Tetrapeptide-21, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol May Contain/ Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides, (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

I have very sensitive combination skin. I bought this foundation in hopes of it giving long lasting coverage that looks good and natural without breaking me out. It did the opposite. I could feel it heavy on my face all day and it never set for long. I would use primer, setting spray, setting powder, no-transfer spray, and it would only look set and matte and not oily for an hour.by hr 3-4 it would start fading away. Transfers very easily. Not to mention it broke me out something serious, I had never in my life broke out on my forehead and it did this. It would sting when I applied it and it made my skin peel. Maybe it was my skins reaction to an ingredient idk. I just purchased Clinique even better for $27 and it lasted me all day! It doesn't feel heavy on my face at all and stayed matte all day when I used setting powder. Cover fx is not worth the price and NOT for sensitive acne prone skin. My pores felt suffocated.

I am really surprised by the mixed to poor reviews this product has. I bought it for the first time at Sephora last week and I have to say that I am absolutely in love. I have combination skin with an especially oily t-zone, but I don't have any issues with it rubbing off throughout the day like I almost always do with other products. It is a little heavy and a tad difficult to blend, but with a brush and some TLC my skin always looks even, clear and radiant. I was skeptical at first, especially after I had to throw down $40 for it which is kind of pricey, but I have to say that I am completely happy with the purchase and would definitely buy again.

I noticed some people mentioned it broke them out. I haven't had any issues whatsoever with break outs, but if I do I will come back and edit the review.

Video Reviews & Tutorials