Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation

Filtered by age: 30-35
Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation
Colour Pop TrapCover FX Oil Free Natural Finish

3.2

Water (Aqua, Eau), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Squalane, Tribehenin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Triacontanyl PVP, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethyl Oleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Erythritol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Bisabolol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Homarine HCI, Tetrapeptide-21, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol May Contain/ Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides, (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

on 7/24/2017 3:37:00 PM

I really want to like this foundation because it gives beautiful coverages/finish...but there is a huge problem is that it never dries down even after applying my usual powder to set......when i lightly touch my face......it transfers like crazzy.....i duno if it's because it was sample so it's been touched and stuffs....i have also find some irritations on my face after using for few days.

on 2/7/2016 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I use this with the Cover FX Illuminating Primer and I love it! It seems this is a foundation you love or hate - no in-between! I've received many compliments on my skin since I started wearing this. It evens outs my complexion nicely and gives me medium coverage. I use a moisturizer with SPF under the primer.

on 7/10/2015 11:15:00 PM

first application covers well until after a couple hrs it starts to melt off. Would not buy again

on 3/18/2014 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been wearing liquid foundation since I was in high school. Frankly full coverage foundation scares me, as I see a lot of cake face. My skin is rather temperamental and I was breaking out pretty bad and needed something with more coverage. Went to Sephora and got matched with N30 which is a tad to dark and while it supposed to be neutral, it does lean a bit orange. I like that this has a natural finish as most medium-full coverage foundations are more matte. This really provides nice smooth even coverage, I usually apply with my fingers, then finish with a beauty blender and set with powder. I would say this is medium-full as as opposed to completely full, it will cover acne/redness but not birthmarks or major pigmentation issues.

on 4/12/2013 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ugh. I wrote this long glowing review and then it had to go and dry me up like so many other foundations do (so far only Nars Sheer Glow and Too Faced Amazing Face haven't done this too me). Its a shame because the color G20 was a perfect match, the coverage was ideal as long as I didn't put too much on. It worked well with a primer, and it was thick enough to double as light concealer. Unfortunately by midday I can feel that horrible tightness and see all the flaky skin on my forehead. Nars Sheer Glow, I'm sorry I strayed.