Quo Lip gloss

Lip gloss

3.3

on 8/9/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i love the gloss, hate the smell and the taste. good price, but after a day or two of using it i take a break ;) as for the pigment (if the vanilla smell doesn't get you) it is a great find! i have it in bebe and it has no shimmer, but a great pigmentation... i would prob. buy again if the smell doesn't get me...

on 7/14/2010 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have the Quo Lip Gloss Stick in Pucker. Hot hot pink! I love this little gloss stick. Not sticky like a typical gloss, but still shiny. Bright pink colour is very pretty, but it is not as bright as the packaging would make you assume. When used with a lip primer the colour does stay a little longer. Needs to be re-applied often, but that is expected. I have been using this instead of a lip tint lately. I keep it close by to have tempting lips at a moments notice. It is eye-catching, but definitely not overwhelming. Looks great during the day, or as an accessory when wearing all black.

on 1/12/2009 5:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I adore these glosses. I (like the reviewer below me) am talking about the square tube with the silver square cap. They smell heavenly like cake batter and they last for quite a long time for a gloss. Most of the colours are shimmery but I find they did not look too shimmery on and just looked more glossy instead. They are minimally sticky which I am fine with. I like the pinky colours, they never go on too pink most of them go on much lighter than you see in the bottle. My fav is Pout, I also like Hush and Dreamy (which is non shimmer). Will continue to repurchase.

Oh as a side note, I love the christmas minis that come out for these glosses but like all Quo christmas packs they have no labels on them, I have no idea what the colours are!! I find that very frustrating.

This was the worst lipgloss I've tried yet, it stinks its way too thick. Its too expensive for the crap that it really is

I got this in Hush Secret and I really like the color of it. It's not too sticky like most lip glosses. It does have tiny specks of sparkles but it's not to bling.
The only problem I have with this product is that when I pull the applicator out, there is way too much product on it.

I bought the gloss in Babe and I am thinking about getting Mango. The gloss is very pigmented and I was surprised as to how opaque it was. I love the look of glossy hot pink lips and although Babe is not really in the hot pink category, it is a version of the look that is much more wearable for everyday. I would say that it keeps the intensity of the pigment for about an hour. The gloss is very sticky in consistency but I like sticky glosses because they are much more pigmented. Babe does not have any glitter but some of these glosses do. They are quite moisturizing

These in my personal opinion, are the worst lipglosses, at a ridiculous price. They look and smell cheap, and come in an abysmal range of colours. One nude peach colour, one champagne, a violet, a white, and a brown. They need to get some better colours and a more pleasing fragrance.

on 8/9/2004 12:09:00 PM

Quo's lipglosses are a mediocre product, and somewhat pricey for a drugstore brand. the color selection is very nice, but the chemical taste and smell of these glosses, and the fact that they slide right off your lips and frequent reaplication is necessary make these a bit of a dud. these are way overpriced for the quality, and could stand a bit of reformulation. overall, they only get 2 out of 5.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I am confused by the two previous reviewers, but I am reviewing the lipglosses that comes in the long square containers with a brush applicator and silver cap. Link to my gallery for the product I am reviewing:

Full Size Image

These are my HG gloss, they have the creamy coconut sweet scent better than MAC in my opinion, not as sticky as MAC, but lasts as well as MAC. It is pretty opaque, so it coats the lips with colors. The shine is minimal and glossy.

My favourite shade is captivate, the perfect pink-red.

Popular Lips Products