Pantene Ultimate 10 BB Creme

Pantene Ultimate 10 BB Creme
Ultimate 10 BB Creme

4.1

Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, PEG-2M, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oleyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, EDTA, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this product! I have thin, straight and slightly frizzy hair, so all i need is a product that can tame my frizz and won't weigh down my hair. And this product here does it for me!

It is really easy to apply, and it comes with a pump which i love! And it also smells really good - using it on day old hair makes my hair look good and smell good!

Would highly recommend this to anyone with a similar hair type as me!

on 12/30/2016 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I always use a leave in product in my hair (wavy/curly, long, medium thickness and lots of it!) to keep it under control whether I dry it and flat iron or leave it to dry naturally. It's the latter that I struggle with keeping frizz-free, with some defined waves/curls that look hydrated and healthy with shine. Pantene's Ultimate 10 BB Creme provides what I'm looking for and does not leave hair looking greasy or conversely does not leave it crunchy like gel or mousse does. Hair has good movement and feels soft to the touch. There is no real residue left to flake off either. I apply this to wet hair and scrunch through to allow my natural curl pattern to remain uninterrupted. The product is being given a solid 4 lippies and is one of the best leave-ins I've come across so far. I'm still looking for that holy grail hair product that does it all and doesn't require layering of multiple products to get hair looking great. Until then, I will continue to purchase this BB Creme.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have baby fine hair that gets greasy fairly quickly, so I was a little concerned that this product would weigh my hair down too much. (Also, having had mixed to poor luck with BB cremes for my actual skin, I wasn't sure what to make of the concept as applied to hair!) I needn't have worried: My hair can drink up loads of this stuff without getting gross. It tames flyaways and makes my hair sleeker overall. Hard to argue with that.

This has a light gel-creme texture and the classic Pantene scent. The scent does linger for some time, so you'd better like it.

The price is good--between $6 and $7 for a 5.1 oz bottle where I live. I don't love the packaging because it's impossible to gauge how much product you have left. It also seems unnecessarily bulky. But it does look nice.

I've now gone through two bottles of this product and may repurchase again. The only thing stopping me would be curiosity about what else is out there!

This stuff is seriously amazing! It tames my big puffy thick hair and makes it so sleek, shiny and healthy. It's so light wighted so even if you put a lot in your hair it won't weigh your hair down like a lot of leave in oils do. In fact my hair feels so light as if there is no product in it. Finally I can wear my hair down confidently and enjoy a good hair day :)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I regularly use this product to smooth down my fly aways, and it seems to have worked pretty well. It's not too heavy to use close to my roots and has a pleasant smell that lasts. I used to use it as a leave in for my wet hair as well and that worked too. It's inexpensive and easy to find, it's nice to have on my vanity for various styling and quick fixes. I would definitely recommend picking it up to have around, I find myself reaching for it a few times a week, and I don't use a lot of hair products regularly.

I was looking for a product that would smooth fly aways, give volume, shine, and give my hair that little "oomph" that really gives us a good hair day and this product delivers! Worked it through hair after shampoo and conditioner and first thing I noticed is that it detangles long hair very nicely. The scent is nice and not overpowering which I really like since I am reactive to perfume and strong fragrances. When I blow dry my hair, I lean over and run fingers through hair to help with volume and waves and then finish with round brush for ends and around my face. Normally, my hair goes flat but with this BB creme the volume remained, yay! My hair felt very soft and it brought out my waves. Nice, light shine. I am very, very, pleased with this product and will re-purchase. On non-shampoo days I use a little bit on dampened hair and either let it air dry or blow dry slightly. Very reasonably priced. Am so glad I decided to try it and would recommend it.

on 9/26/2015 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

EDIT- I compared the ingredient list on the Pantene Ultimate 10 BB cream and the Pantene Pro V BB cream. Ingredients are identical. Pro V BB cream was cheaper last time I purchased so I stocked up.

I am on my third bottle of this stuff so I think I can write a good review now. I really love it. I have thick, wavy hair that is not color treated, but is about 50% gray so the texture is a mix of medium and coarse. If I do absolutely nothing to my hair right out of the shower except comb it, I look like Rosanna Rosannadanna(sp?). To make matters worse I live in a semi humid area- Maryland. All this makes for a very challenging hair situation.

I have tried other products to tame the frizz, but this is the one I like best. It does not feel like I have anything in my hair, smells nice and really performs. It is a key part of my hair routine.

After showering and towel drying my hair, I let my hair air dry for 20 minutes or so, I have thick hair so at this point it is still pretty damp. I put 2 pumps of product on and work it into the length of my hair. I blow dry till hair is 90% dry. Spray a little heat protector on. I use my John Frieda Hot Air brush (fantastic product!) to finish drying. A few drops of Garnier morroccan hair oil worked through and I am done.

I have done this same routine with different products and got unsatisfactory results, so I know the Pantene product makes a big difference.

EDIT- I have super hard water. Very tough on my hair also.

on 1/29/2016 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

WINTER REVIEW. My hair: Mid-back, thin, fine, dry, wavy-curly hair. Pros: I feel like it does all it says it states to do. My hair does become soft, smooth, shiny and hydrated. On top of that it is easier to manage + tames my fly aways. Since it's still a bit colder, my hair needs extra attention. I apply this after coconut oil when I'm finished with my shower and even just before I leave my house. I've noticed a difference when I ran out of this and stopped using it for a couple of weeks. My hair didn't feel as soft, or look as shiny anymore. I didn't try it as a heat protectant though. But I'll do an updated review once I do. Cons: The pump started to get a bit faulty and began to get stuck, but it was worth it for the price and the amount it has. I got it in April and only just finished the bottle in January (keep in mind I probably used it 5/7 days). So happy with this product! :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I thought this would be like a good finishing cream that would make my hair instantly smooth and shiny but it didnt work like that. It just kinda sits on my hair and leaves my hair looking slightly damp. I stopped using it for awhile. Feeling guilty that I wasted money, I decided to use it the days I didnt wash my hair. I put it on at night and brush it out. I woke up to my hair being a bit tamer then how it usually is. It smoothed down the bed hair that is usually there and made it shiny and fresh. Much better than how I've been tolerating my hair in the mornings. It smells pretty! Still unsure of any long term benefits.

Maybe Ill buy a more high end BB cream for my hair once this runs out. But I could see myself coming back to this.

on 10/18/2015 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Before buying this product, I actually read reviews on it and most of them were positive so I decided to give this a try myself (also, Zoey Deschanel, I just LOVE her, was endorsing it and it just made her hair look so smooth and super cute in the commercial!).

First of all, the packaging is really cute (I'm a total sucker for things that look cute and kinda cylindrical and short). It comes in the form of a pump bottle, pretty hygienic. When you pump out the product, it is an opaque white colour, just like many of their shampoos and has that signature Pantene smell, which I think smells quite fragrant.

This product is a 10-in-1:

7) Frizz Control
8) Heat Protection
9) Manageability
10) Tamed Flyaways

What it does for my hair, #s: 3, 5, 7 and a big fat 9. The other purposes didn't concern me. With my hair, it's thick, coarse and unmanageable and this product really helped my hair not be so knotted up all the time and the 11th claim should be, it cuts down drying time 80% because when I apply this to my damp hair, my hair is air dried in 15-20 mins, compared to using a liquid detangler, which will only make my hair more wet and letting it take its course of 1 hr of air drying -.-'

When I bought this product, a week later, I went to buy a second bottle because it went on sale even more and I had a feeling this would change my hair in a more manageable way =D

The big FAT CON: NONE. One bottle can last up more than a year but my first times using it, I kinda wasted because I didn't know how much to use, 1 pump (medium length hair) is more than enough, 1-2 pumps for long hair is needed (I had both lengths during the use of this amazingness! Beginning, long hair; now, medium hair).