no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/08/2016

This is one of the best brozers I have used and very good even colour even on pale skin

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Jan/14/2016

I really love this bronzer! It is incredibly good value for money. The color is a nice brown, no shimmer, which I love. And as it is 14g, it lasts a long time. I definitely recommend this product.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Jan/16/2015

This is my absolute favourite matte bronzer, I use it to contour and it is amazing!
It's the perfect colour, I find a lot of bronzers either look orange, muddy or grey, but this is a perfect brown.
I have been using mine for about a year, most days and haven't hit pan.
The packaging has proved sturdy, I just chuck it in my bag and it hasn't smashed, nor has the …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlue

Oct/03/2013

I am in love with this bronzer! So cheap at only $5 Australian. Blends beautifully into the skin and is great for warming up the skin tone and even contouring! Can't live without this product!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Apr/06/2013

I like to warm up my neck and decolletage with a little bronzer, and all I ask is that it be non-shimmery, a natural brown (not orange!), and reasonably priced. This W7 compact ticks all boxes for me. I liked their (Hoola-style) 'Honolulu' boxed version, and this compact also performs well on my skin, despite the ingredients being different. In fact, I prefer the plastic, clear lidded …Read more

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (305 reviews)

Age30-35