MAC Pro Longwear - Uninterrupted [DISCONTINUED]

MAC Pro Longwear - Uninterrupted [DISCONTINUED]
Pro Longwear - Uninterrupted [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm so lucky I bought a pan of this right before the Pro Longwear shadows were discontinued! It's a beautiful ochre shade that is surprisingly versatile! I love to use it in the crease with olive, green, teal, red and gold shades on the lid. It's very similar to MUFE M660 Speculoos, only Uninterrupted is a bit deeper and more yellow. Definitely worth having in your collection, whether it's the original or a dupe. It doesn't look like it would be flattering on my cool toned NW20 skin, just looking at the pan, but it transforms into something totally soft and blendable on the skin.

on 12/10/2017 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This eyeshadow is beautiful. The shade is unique and so interesting, and I use it on my eyes mainly in the summer, when my skin is more golden and tan. It's almost like a neutral avant garde shade - interesting enough that it stands out, but not so strange that it throws the rest of my makeup off. At times I'll deepen it with Saddle (matte eyeshadow from MAC) and it'll turn into a more golden, muted ochre-brown.

I think the best way to describe this colour is ochre-tan, but it can look a little orange-hued on me when I am lighter in the winter. It's easy to layer with other eyeshadows however, and it makes an awesome base. I pair it with MAC cream colour base in Midtone Sepia (another great colour) and some deep mauve-brown lipstick and I love the way it looks. The desert tones are flattering on my skin tone, and I think this eyeshadow would be interesting on a lot of different skin types because of how unique it is. It's easy to make this eyeshadow your own, just by adding other colours in the mix. This colour is also amazing with a glossy eye, and it's my go-to when I'm doing a glossy eye.

As another user mentioned, this product is discontinued, so writing all of this seems a little useless. If you can still get the colour though, I would recommend it. The pan itself is big enough to last years (mine has lasted 3 years already), as barely any is needed to get good colour pay-off. I have also used this colour on my cheeks as a tiny hint of blush, which I also like. It's a great colour that transitions into all seasons. I definitely recommend it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

MAC's Pro Longwear eyeshadows have a lot of pigment and thanks to the positive reviews here, I got this eyeshadow. I've used it mainly as a transition shade for smokey eye looks but I've been in a neutral eye look as of late (MAC Soft Brown and Texture are my go to eyeshadows) and I think Uninterrupted would work well with my favourite neutral shades or by itself. I'd use a light wash on its own as its yellow undertones could make me look sallow. (NC30 Asian)

It is more pricey but the container is huge and it would probably take ages for me to use it up.
I definitely need to give this shadow more love.

I can see Uninterrupted working with most skin tones, although a light hand is best for fair complexions.

on 7/2/2015 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow. I've been on MUA forever - I'm not sure how this slipped past my radar. This is my first ProLongwear eyeshadow and the formula is so superb. Pigmented yet blends into a blown out look beautifully. This colour is absolutely gorgeous - it reads more warm on me than I was anticipating. It's a true caramel colour when applied. Perfect for blowing out any other shadow you've got going on. I've used it with greens, cranberry, blacks - all looked better when paired with this. If you are on the fence go forth and purchase immediately!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It's a definite repurchase. It's easily one of the best mattes Ive tried if only all of macs mattes were this pigmented and blendable. It 's a unique shade and it is quite expensive but it's one of my favourite eyeshadows

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I don't know why I keep buying eyeshadow when this is the only one I wear. I literally just throw this into the crease and put some lashes on, and my eye look is complete. The prolongwear formula means it's long lasting and highly pigmented, and the colour is to die for. I can't explain the shade in a way that sounds appealing, and when I first saw it I expected it to make me look sick, but it's perfect in ways I can't describe. It's very warm and makes any look a little grungier. As it's currently discontinued, I buy all the backups I can when they pop up on Glambot. If you can get your hands on this, please try it! I can imagine it working for a lot of skin tones. A great dupe is Bobbi Brown's Camel eyeshadow, if you can get ahold of that.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I tried to go without this for so long, I tried to find dupes in my colectiion but there was nothing close enough. It's such a unique color. It's so smooth and blendable and the color is a beautiful deep ochre.
If I could only use one powder shadow on my lids this would be it. When I don't know what to do on my eyes I like to pop Maybelline's color tattoo in Bad to the bronze then throw this in the crease, it looks awesome. It's also super pretty for smokey eyes and on it's own.

I was skeptical about the great reviews and for what it looks like in the pot (something I just scraped out of my baby's nappy!). However this is fabulous. Warms up my whole face with a swipe of this and sultry looking. Expensive $49, but will last me forever I think. You won't be disappointed. :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would 100% repurchase this when I hit pan. I buff this lightly in the crease with my Mac 224 brush no matter what look I'm going for. Even on my "No Makeup Makeup Days" I always throw this in my crease. it complements my blue eyes so well it makes them POP!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'll admit I'm really frugal and I tried so hard not to buy this due to the heafty price tag (22 dollars at my local mac) but finally I got tired of longing for it seeing it on so many makeup beauty queens and wanted it myself ill admit in the pan it isn't all that great looking its a dull "yellow-ish brown" if you will matte nothing to write home about ..... That is untill I tried it OMG its beautiful!!!!!!! I'm light skinned and my skin tone is similar to the pigment itself just alot more "yellow" if you will but even with my skin tone it shows up subtlety but its amazing it gives you that glow yet its not in your face the color pay off is excellent and the best part about it is its perfect HG shadow color for most looks its like that one shadow you can grab for any look Smokey eyes,warm looks,cool looks, its worth it believe me