Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara is great for curl and length (as it states) but not so much for volume. I thought I'd try this over my YSL but I'm undecided. It does however, give your lashes lasting length and curl all day long which I usually find hard to find in a mascara, so on that basis I would purchase again

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is currently my HG! I love its texture, i can put many coats on without any clump. I have thick and curly lashes already but this definitely pronounces my lashes, gives them length and colour and it looks really natural and you can capture your lower lashes well too. Basically this brush does all the work. It does not smudge (even during very hot weather) and lasts for a really long time.

This is close to becoming my HG mascara! I am so happy I have purchased this. This is the most budge-proof non-waterproof mascara that is so good. I used to love L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture but it's a pain to get off. This, however, is long-lasting but is easily removable with any micellar water or eye make-up remover.
It's beautifully rich black, very volumizing, applies evenly, doesn't clump, flake or budge throughout the day giving me any problems like racoon eyes (which almost ALL mascaras tend to do - even the most expensive ones).
I do notice the curling effect, however, I have naturally curly lashes so it isn't much of a concern. For those with super straight lashes - I honestly do think that this mascara would help only if you would curl your lashes prior with an eyelash curler. It's not a miracle product with a magic wand by any means. So gear up, ladies.
With that being said, I would totally repurchase this. Moreover, if I found this on sale, I would stock up and hoard this. Because this to me is as good as they come. I have alredy got my fellow makeup artist friend hooked on this, and this means a lot. YSL or Chanel are blown out of the water for me with this beauty for me.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

What an amazing mascara.. I could even say that is my HG. First of all I have very thin, long and straight eyelashes and this mascara adds the perfect volume, length and the most important thing for me, curl. Whatever mascara I've tried (and I tried a lot of them.. mainly high end ones) I always come back to this, almost from the moment I started wearing makeup. I know it's a little pricey but it is totally worth it.. You don't need other mascara for the evening or for a daytime look. you can do both with this. From a pretty subtle result to a dramatic one, it doesn't clump at all between layers. Lastly I will just say that.. All my friends that tried this mascara bought it themselves.

Best mascara i've ever had.

This mascara was a huge disappointment. I've tried it quite a few times now since for the price tag I was hoping the problems I've been having were user error. Unfortunately it seems to be the formula. Even my husband (who never notices anything makeup) noticed that my lashes looked and felt weird.

Pros:
Nice Packaging
Deep rich black color
Lengthening

Cons:
Straightens my lashes: I'll curl my lashes and this will make them sag down
Weird plastic-like texture: feels really odd on the eyes
Extremely clumpy: Made the tips of my lashes stick together like crazy
Not Volumizing: My lashes looked pretty sparse no matter how many coats I did
Hard to get off: I had to go through and separate each individual lash even after washing
Challenging to apply: To get any curl I had to hold the brush against my lashes for several minutes.

I tried this with a variety of coats, styles of application, curling first, not curling, wiggling the brush. Nothing made this work for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The very second after applying, i could notice some curl in my lashes (jihaa!). The volume however was poor, and when I coated 2 layers to build up some thickness, it started to clump and my lashes looked messy. After approx. 1 hour, also the curl was gone.
So no, this alone does not stand the test at all.

What does work however is the combination of Dior eye lash primer+Dior super curl+Dior IT
mascara+brush to erase the clumps. But this is mega expensive and cannot be the purpose.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Expensive, but totally worth every penny! This is my favourite mascara, and I tried a lot of mascaras! But this one totally beats it and I keep coming back to it. I dont need the eyelash curler anymore, it does all the work itself!

Pros:
- long lasting
- doesn't flake or smudge (even after a gym-session!)
- makes eyelashes really thick
- beautiful packaging
- lasts me 4-5 months!
- doesn't dry out quick

Cons:
- so far none for me, but I will try the waterproof version later to see if it works even better

This is my new HG mascara. I have nothing lashes. Short, sparse and straight. This gives me amazing length, volume and curl, and holds all day. No need to layer with other products.

It doesn't flake or smudge once it dries. I have had a little clumping upon application, but it's nothing that a little combing out can't deal with. It's easy to go overboard with this stuff, so a couple of swipes is all I really need.

It's has a wet formula, but over time has dried out a little and is amazeballs. I will repurchase this over and over. Hopefully it will never be discontinued!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm a cover girl lash blast fan always and forever. I received a sample of the dior mascara and fell in love!! My lashes look so unreal! It really makes your eyes stand out.

Popular Mascaras