beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown

4.5

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Omg. Looks like I have a new beauty blender. Gets the bb really clean. Definitely a must have if you hate dirty looking bb's.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This product works. It got rid of the built up foundation - I'm guilty of not washing my brushes/sponge every week. It cleaned out all my heavy foundation build up really nicely.

The only con is the price - but I would definitely buy it again since it works way better than any alternative I've tried so far and still seems cost efficient.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I gave such a high lippie rating for the price because I got it in a set off Amazon for 24$ for a pro bb and the solid cleaner(that puts the cleaner at 4$!! Woot) this cleans the bb like no other. It looks brand new each time I clean it (I aim for after each use but hell that rarely happens so maybe every 3-4 uses). As for the smell I don't get a whole lot of lavender but it smells like dove original bar soap. Weird right? but it Cleans amazing and it last longer than brush cleaner.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Yes it works !...oh the price : (
Will I purchase again...nope. It does get your sponges super clean but I get through it to fast to justify the price and for me it is not easy accessible. So the search continues for that great brush and sponge cleaner that is not all toxic, full of alcohol and drying to my Hakuhodo brushes which you know are way too pricey to be using just any cleaner.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools