beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.3

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a fair-sized sample of this with a recent Sephora order, so I figured I'd use it to clean my orange Ulta knockoff of the Beautyblender. I will say that it cleaned the sponge just fine...which is what soap should do! I think it has a nice scent, lavender mixed with a bit of aloe vera, but it might be too strong for some. I wouldn't pay full price for this, but I'm happy to use up the sample. Shrug.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The only thing I will use now to clean not only my beautyblender but also my brushes. It's so quick and easy and leaves my tools squeaky clean.

I got a sample of the solid cleanser in my BirchBox. In comparison to the liquid, I was really impressed. It got all of the product out of my beautyblender as well as any staining, it was also easier to lather.

My only complaint would be that it seems to take a bit of product to work, you also need to keep adding more if you have a lot of build up in your BB. I could see it running out really quick, I don't know if I can spend that much on what is essentially a bar of soap. I might try a bar of dove and see how it works!

I also wish there was a "Maybe" option beside the if you ran out question, lol

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i got this in a 100 point perk from sephora and also in my fantastic.four kit i bought. i love this for cleaning both my beautyblender and my brushes. does a great job and definitely cleans them thoroughly and leaves my brushes soft.

This is the only soap that was able to cleanse my beautyblender, so bravo!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a free Point Perk from Sephora because I've always wanted to try it, but avoided buying it due to the cost. It does work well, but I don't think it's any better than Dr. Bronner's castile soap which is a lot cheaper for way more product. I will use up the sample, but I probably won't buy the full size once it's gone.

This soap is amazing! I travel on business a lot and sometimes have very little time to spare for my make up brushes and wow this soap does the job quickly and easily! My brushes get cleaned fast and I think it does much better job than baby shampoo or liquid cleanser. Packaging is also great, the soap is sealed into a plastic container that you can carry with you where ever you go. I am now planning to buy one for travelling and one to keep at home. Highly recommend!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is incredible for cleansing the beautyblender sponge. I tried the liquid beauty blender cleanser, and not only did it smell awful, it didn't thoroughly clean my sponge. I tried hand soap and other brush cleaners, but they all left behind foundation stains as well, even after lengthy cleansing which took forever to rinse out. I don't know what it is about this formulation, but it WORKS, and fast. Just wet your beauty blender, rub the areas with stains into the solid cleanser, squeeze the sponge to create a lather and rinse. Best of all, this rinses clean quickly (you won't be rinsing suds forever like if you had used hand soap). I will always have this on hand, and will try it on my brushes as well.

This (or the liquid cleanser, which is kind of sloppy) is the only thing that completely cleans my beautyblenders. Period. I have 2 each of the naked and pink, and I will not use anything else to clean them because it is a waste of time and effort. I had to laugh at a video in which the vlogger used another cleanser, and said that the "stains" on the beautyblender were okay because they wouldn't come out. The "stains" are just stubborn foundation, and they aren't okay because the beautyblender isn't clean. They will come out with this cleanser without a lot of effort.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

a round bar of soap with a case for $20. yep, I feel I got massively ripped off buying this. To me, it cleans just as well as a bar of soap. I bought this after hearing reviews that it would be gentler on the beautyblender than a regular soap, but it turns the water pink just as much.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools