beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 30-35

4.7

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

It is just "fine". And for the price, I'd rather buy just baby shampoo to clean my beauty blender and brushes.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Price is steep but works great. My sponge and all my brushes are squeaky clean.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this with the Beautyblender Pure travel pack (really wanted that Air.port travel case) and I like it a lot more than the regular liquid cleanser. Its compact and doesn't take up much room and you can pack it in your carry on when you fly (a big reason it was made in the first place). It works just as well as the liquid cleanser but uses much less product.

Heres how i use it. I usually clean my beautyblenders when they are dry meaning I wash them right before use instead of after. The reason for this is when the sponge shrinks the makeup is pulled to the surface of the sponge and is easier to remove. I put a little water on the cleansing cake and rub the beauty blender all over it. I repeat this a couple of times until the sponge is covered and then rub the cleanser into the sponge. I then rinse it out and blot out the excess moisture.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools