beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.7

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

It is just "fine". And for the price, I'd rather buy just baby shampoo to clean my beauty blender and brushes.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff, everything others have said and more. I own 3 beautyblenders for personal use and just bought a micromini too. I'm able to easily clean all of them in under 5 minutes, which helps me avoid procrastinating.

I used my sponges to apply self tanner to my face and the self tanner stained them, which is when I bought this. It does take some of it off but also removes some of the color, leading to a weathered look.

One caveat that I do have is that the formula is so deep cleansing that it dries out my hands even more than dish soap. I feel like I need to put moisture gloves and a hand mask on afterwards every single time.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing. I'm a real stickler when it comes to cleaning my brushes. I like them CLEAN. When I got the small solid that came with my beauty blender I ignored it for a few weeks because I thought my previous methods were fine. Well I ran out of what I was using so I whipped this puppy out and cleaned away. Not only was I amazed at how much product came off the brushes I had been using, I was appalled by what had come off the brushes I hadn't even used since washing them last! Also it removed all foundation stains from my beauty blenders new and old. I love this thing and bought the full size immediately.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I purchased this solid cleanser along with my beauty blender because A. they were right next to each other lol and B. I knew the beauty blender would be difficult to clean with my regular brush cleanser. I have tried it all - face washes, hand soap, shampoo, `brush cleanser` etc. I typically use the Purity Cleanser by Philosophy to clean my brushes (thats what we used to do when I worked at Sephora). I definitely think using Purity as a make up brush cleanser is a very expensive way to clean your brushes especially if you're cleaning them weekly/monthly. I find that I have to use a lot for my brushes especially my bigger brushes like my foundation/powder brushes. I have the Sigma Brush Cleaning Glove which I absolutely love and it definitely helps cut down the time it takes to wash my brushes but it still is very time consuming so I find myself putting it off. Then make up gunks up and I use very heavy duty long wearing make up.

I will admit, I thought it was a bit absurd to pay 20$ for a super small block of soap and was skeptical. I used it on my beauty blender after it had lots of gunk built up. I use super long wearing foundation and concealer so it is definitely time consuming to get all of the make up out of a brush - so getting it out of a sponge is a whole different story. Much to my surprise this little block of wonder cleaned my BB 12 times faster than my purity cleanser. I don't know what it is about it but i didn't even dent the soap and it got my BB back to pink. There wasn't a trace of foundation left! I was so impressed that I tried it on my Sigma F80 which is a very dense foundation brush. I am not sure if it was because I used my Sigma Brush Cleaning Glove or just the solid cleanser or perhaps a combination of the two but in under a minute my F80 was completely cleaned and it was even white again! I have never had a cleanser EVER get the stain of the foundation out of my MU brushes completely. And in half of the time ! I didnt even dent the soap. It is very potent and I can see this lasting months and months. Best brush/BB cleaner I have ever tried!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Price is steep but works great. My sponge and all my brushes are squeaky clean.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this with the Beautyblender Pure travel pack (really wanted that Air.port travel case) and I like it a lot more than the regular liquid cleanser. Its compact and doesn't take up much room and you can pack it in your carry on when you fly (a big reason it was made in the first place). It works just as well as the liquid cleanser but uses much less product.

Heres how i use it. I usually clean my beautyblenders when they are dry meaning I wash them right before use instead of after. The reason for this is when the sponge shrinks the makeup is pulled to the surface of the sponge and is easier to remove. I put a little water on the cleansing cake and rub the beauty blender all over it. I repeat this a couple of times until the sponge is covered and then rub the cleanser into the sponge. I then rinse it out and blot out the excess moisture.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools