beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Black

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This soap does clean out the BB really well and leaves it squeaky clean. The downside is that it's super drying and my hands were covered in little eczema patches after using this for 3 days. Yes, 8 moisturised, and no, it didn't get appreciably better until I stopped using this.

It's also horribly overpriced. If you have a look at the ingredients in this soap, it's basically plain old vegetable soap. The free hotel soap I got from Novotel in New Zealand has almost the exact same ingredients, with the difference being in the last few ingredients, which, as everyone knows, are usually present in such tiny amounts that it has little impact on the effect of the product. Just google "vegetable soap" and compare the ingredients of that to this Solid Cleanser, you'll see what I mean.

I also find that regular bar soap works just as well in cleaning out the BB- I wash it after every use and it's still spotless.

Would definitely not repurchase!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I got this for free while purchasing my original beauty blender on a cruise to stockholm last year. Still lasts me and probably until 6 month from now. Quite durable and stronger than normal soaps. The soap bar alone costs 16e on land, not sure if I want to spend that much even if this cleans beauty blender really well everyday. And make up brushes but I'd rather be using make up shampoo by kicks.

I bought the Dr bronner's soap just in case this runs out as a replacement. Been hearing raves of the dupe. Let's see if it's all that worth it. Its just a little cheaper in finland afterall.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This product works. It got rid of the built up foundation - I'm guilty of not washing my brushes/sponge every week. It cleaned out all my heavy foundation build up really nicely.

The only con is the price - but I would definitely buy it again since it works way better than any alternative I've tried so far and still seems cost efficient.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this brush/beautyblender cleanser. Before I would clean my brushes mixing olive oil and dish soap, but this makes it's 10 times faster and easier. Just wet your brush, wet the soap, rub rub rub, rinse and let dry and I've got a clean brush in seconds. I have a ton of brushes that need cleaning and this makes it so easy. It even got out powder clumps from my kabuki brush that are hard to get out. I definitely cannot live without this.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools