beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.2

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

I saw some review of this soap saying that it doesn't clean very well, but I got to say that it's not true! I just finish washing my brushes and with one application it cleans all the foundation and powder that has holding on it.
I didn't know the existance of this beautyblender cleanser. I just find out when I decide to buy my first beauty blender and I bought a special pack online for 16€ with a beauty blender and this solid cleanser. The only thing I don't like about this soap is because it's a soap. I don't use it daily and I simply don't like it. It's not really acessible and it makes kinda hard to clean the brushes. And that's the reason I will not buy again and I don't give five stars.

I have used the solid cleanser, the liquid cleanser, Zote soap, and regular bar soap to clean my BB. I used to think this was the greatest thing ever, but now...it's just overpriced lavender-scented soap. Zote soap and mini hotel soaps do just as good of a job of cleaning my BB, if not better. The price point is quite high...at $16. Youtubers rave about this soap, but it doesn't get everything out. For that price, I want it to be amazing. I am just going to use regular bar soap from now on. Another thing I hate is how the packaging requires you to sort of air dry the soap before closing. If you don't and the soap is wet, then it will be gross and slick. I think they should make the packaging slightly bigger and put holes in the casing for air-drying and easier on-the-go usage.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This does a good job of removing makeup from sponge blenders. I've tried it with my makeup brushes and it wasn't as effective as baby shampoo and olive oil. After I've tried this, I also tried to wash my blenders with regular glycerin soap and it was just as good if not better. The packaging is cute though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product does a great job of getting your makeup brushes clean. And when it comes time to rinse, this does not bleed suds forever like baby shampoo does. But the price is.....ridiculous. But i went to Michael's and discovered The Master's Brush Cleaner and Preserver.......it works just as well as this beautyblender solid. The same effective cleansing and easy rinsing. But The Master's smells better, and 2.5 oz retails for about $10. So no i would not repurchase this product having discovered a better, cheaper dupe!

I got this when I bought my beauty blender for me personally I'd rather use a big bar of Zote A Mexican bar soap it's pink it will cost you a dollar and last you almost a year I clean all my brushes with that product this one to me is overpriced so basically you're just paying too much to get your brushes or your sponges clean js

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't have a beauty blender or sponges, but thought having this on my vanity would make me more inclined to clean my makeup brushes regularly. I don't like it at all. It's messy and doesn't get the makeup out of my brushes well at all. I'm returning to my tried and true DIY brush cleaner (dish soap + olive oil) and threw this away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The beauty blender solid cleaner is awesome. Cleans the sponge as well as brushes incredibly well. For long wearing foundation I have to lather twice but all the product will come out. I do not believe it when people say their BB is stained...it is just still dirty, it can come out with diligent cleansing. I've had a white BB for a year that is still spotless. I've tried similar makeup cleansing bars and the BB one is far superior. The portability of the cleanser and the little container with drainer is great as well. Here comes the BUT....ordinary bar soap works exactly the same at a fraction of the price which is why I will not repurchase, try it!

Chalk me up to the enthusiastic group. This stuff leaves my BB sponge and my brushes squeaky clean. Honestly, I tried everything else, including dish washer liquid, and nothing worked as well as this cleanser. I've had my sponge for years (I really should get a new one). In spite of my cleaning it after every use, it became a bit stained. This stuff left it looking new.

Pricey, yes. But I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Omg. Looks like I have a new beauty blender. Gets the bb really clean. Definitely a must have if you hate dirty looking bb's.

it cleans all the gunk that other cleansers were not able to. the downside is the price! expensive for a small product. what i would keep is the packaging (it has the 'scrubber') so that i can get a dupe to be placed in it. makes cleaning easier for my brushes. thanks to the review below mine for the dupe suggestion!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools