beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Curly

4.2

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't have a beauty blender or sponges, but thought having this on my vanity would make me more inclined to clean my makeup brushes regularly. I don't like it at all. It's messy and doesn't get the makeup out of my brushes well at all. I'm returning to my tried and true DIY brush cleaner (dish soap + olive oil) and threw this away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I practically have nothing but love for this product. Here comes a list of why you need it in your life:

+ Tackles practically every product I've tried, on every sponge or brush I own. If you won't get it all out by just swishing the brush around in the palm of your hand (or on your rubber glove thingy if you use one), then try to add a little water to a cup and swish the brush covered in cleanser around in the water to get /everything/ out, even what's buried deep inside the brush.
+ Lathers well.
+ Smells nice. It has a discreet lavender smell.
+ No parabens or sulfates. You don't want to get that all over your brushes, especially if you're actively avoiding it in your makeup!
+ Lasts a long, long time. For maybe three or four months I've been using it for all my brushes at least once a week, and after every use of my beautyblender, and I have more than three quarters left still!
+ Convenient packaging. Easy to travel with, and takes up very little space on a shelf.

- The price. Still...

Well worth the money spent! I haven't tried the liquid version, but I have a feeling you'll waste a lot less product this way, when you're just dabbing the brush/sponge in this rather than squeezing out liquid. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i got this in a 100 point perk from sephora and also in my fantastic.four kit i bought. i love this for cleaning both my beautyblender and my brushes. does a great job and definitely cleans them thoroughly and leaves my brushes soft.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I hate this product is so expensive for a brush cleaner but it does indeed work! I do not own a beauty blender but I do own some quality brushes. I noticed first time I washed them (old method) it took extremely long and they weren't even clean. With the beauty blender solid cleaner cleaning time was cut in half and they seemed cleaner. Overall product does work I just have some concerns about how long this is gonna last because you don't get much for your money and the cost. I'm still on the hunt for something cheaper possibly.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Fantastic! Cleans my Beautyblenders so they look like "new" after every use. Beautyblender's liquid cleaner is useless for me, but this one is amazing.

Quick hint: If you want something similar that works the same way, buy a "Fels Naphtha" or a "Zote" laundry bar, from the laundry section of your grocery store. Zote comes in 14 oz bars! These don't have the added moisturizers, lavender scent, or cute little carrying case, but they clean brushes beautifully.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Yes it works !...oh the price : (
Will I purchase again...nope. It does get your sponges super clean but I get through it to fast to justify the price and for me it is not easy accessible. So the search continues for that great brush and sponge cleaner that is not all toxic, full of alcohol and drying to my Hakuhodo brushes which you know are way too pricey to be using just any cleaner.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools