beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.4

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product does a great job of getting your makeup brushes clean. And when it comes time to rinse, this does not bleed suds forever like baby shampoo does. But the price is.....ridiculous. But i went to Michael's and discovered The Master's Brush Cleaner and Preserver.......it works just as well as this beautyblender solid. The same effective cleansing and easy rinsing. But The Master's smells better, and 2.5 oz retails for about $10. So no i would not repurchase this product having discovered a better, cheaper dupe!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I got this for free while purchasing my original beauty blender on a cruise to stockholm last year. Still lasts me and probably until 6 month from now. Quite durable and stronger than normal soaps. The soap bar alone costs 16e on land, not sure if I want to spend that much even if this cleans beauty blender really well everyday. And make up brushes but I'd rather be using make up shampoo by kicks.

I bought the Dr bronner's soap just in case this runs out as a replacement. Been hearing raves of the dupe. Let's see if it's all that worth it. Its just a little cheaper in finland afterall.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This works well but does not last long, for the price it is not worth it. I recently bought a couple of Dr. bronner's Magic Soaps in eucalyptus, peppermint, and lavender and let me tell you that these soaps do the same thing as the solid cleanser yet they are only $3.99 and made with organic oils! Honestly save your money and buy the Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap it does wonders. I haven't tried cleaning my brushes with it but it's amazing for the beautyblender!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely love this - I hate cleaning my brushes but this is so simple. I rinse my brushes under the tap, swirl on the cleanser block and rinse again - even with long lasting foundation and creme blush, it rinses clean. The little soap dish is great as it doesn't get sticky or discoloured. Would definitely repurchase

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I first tried this by receiving a mini size as a 100 point perk from Sephora. Its about the size of a half dollar, maybe slightly larger. Its good amount of product for a mini. I have the beauty blender pro (the black one) and the original pink one. My pink one is older and stained from Revlon Colorstay despite regular cleansing.
One wash with this... and my pink, foundation stained beauty blender came so clean, it looked brand new. I will be honest and I never believe the brand name cleanser was necessary but I've changed my mind completely. It was so much easier to clean my beauty blenders completely and thoroughly, not to mention more quickly.
This mini will last me quite a long time but I will for sure purchase the full sized solid cleanser when this mini runs out. Great product to complement one of my favorite beauty tools. I recommend this to everyone who uses beauty blenders on a regular bases who would like to cut down on washing time.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a free Point Perk from Sephora because I've always wanted to try it, but avoided buying it due to the cost. It does work well, but I don't think it's any better than Dr. Bronner's castile soap which is a lot cheaper for way more product. I will use up the sample, but I probably won't buy the full size once it's gone.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this cleanser compared to the liquid version. It is easy to use and gets all the gunk out In my brushes with one wash. Has an herbal scent but it doesn't linger on the brushes once they're dried. Definitely would repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I purchased this solid cleanser along with my beauty blender because A. they were right next to each other lol and B. I knew the beauty blender would be difficult to clean with my regular brush cleanser. I have tried it all - face washes, hand soap, shampoo, `brush cleanser` etc. I typically use the Purity Cleanser by Philosophy to clean my brushes (thats what we used to do when I worked at Sephora). I definitely think using Purity as a make up brush cleanser is a very expensive way to clean your brushes especially if you're cleaning them weekly/monthly. I find that I have to use a lot for my brushes especially my bigger brushes like my foundation/powder brushes. I have the Sigma Brush Cleaning Glove which I absolutely love and it definitely helps cut down the time it takes to wash my brushes but it still is very time consuming so I find myself putting it off. Then make up gunks up and I use very heavy duty long wearing make up.

I will admit, I thought it was a bit absurd to pay 20$ for a super small block of soap and was skeptical. I used it on my beauty blender after it had lots of gunk built up. I use super long wearing foundation and concealer so it is definitely time consuming to get all of the make up out of a brush - so getting it out of a sponge is a whole different story. Much to my surprise this little block of wonder cleaned my BB 12 times faster than my purity cleanser. I don't know what it is about it but i didn't even dent the soap and it got my BB back to pink. There wasn't a trace of foundation left! I was so impressed that I tried it on my Sigma F80 which is a very dense foundation brush. I am not sure if it was because I used my Sigma Brush Cleaning Glove or just the solid cleanser or perhaps a combination of the two but in under a minute my F80 was completely cleaned and it was even white again! I have never had a cleanser EVER get the stain of the foundation out of my MU brushes completely. And in half of the time ! I didnt even dent the soap. It is very potent and I can see this lasting months and months. Best brush/BB cleaner I have ever tried!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Fantastic! Cleans my Beautyblenders so they look like "new" after every use. Beautyblender's liquid cleaner is useless for me, but this one is amazing.

Quick hint: If you want something similar that works the same way, buy a "Fels Naphtha" or a "Zote" laundry bar, from the laundry section of your grocery store. Zote comes in 14 oz bars! These don't have the added moisturizers, lavender scent, or cute little carrying case, but they clean brushes beautifully.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Price is steep but works great. My sponge and all my brushes are squeaky clean.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools