beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.4

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

I saw some review of this soap saying that it doesn't clean very well, but I got to say that it's not true! I just finish washing my brushes and with one application it cleans all the foundation and powder that has holding on it.
I didn't know the existance of this beautyblender cleanser. I just find out when I decide to buy my first beauty blender and I bought a special pack online for 16€ with a beauty blender and this solid cleanser. The only thing I don't like about this soap is because it's a soap. I don't use it daily and I simply don't like it. It's not really acessible and it makes kinda hard to clean the brushes. And that's the reason I will not buy again and I don't give five stars.

I have used the solid cleanser, the liquid cleanser, Zote soap, and regular bar soap to clean my BB. I used to think this was the greatest thing ever, but now...it's just overpriced lavender-scented soap. Zote soap and mini hotel soaps do just as good of a job of cleaning my BB, if not better. The price point is quite high...at $16. Youtubers rave about this soap, but it doesn't get everything out. For that price, I want it to be amazing. I am just going to use regular bar soap from now on. Another thing I hate is how the packaging requires you to sort of air dry the soap before closing. If you don't and the soap is wet, then it will be gross and slick. I think they should make the packaging slightly bigger and put holes in the casing for air-drying and easier on-the-go usage.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I decided to treat myself to one of these, and in all honesty, I should have stuck with what I had been using. With this, I find I have to swirl my beauty blender (the original $20.00 one) over-and-over-and-over again, and it still does not seem to get the beauty blender as clean as some other cleansers do. To me, a basic bar of Ivory soap works as well as this, if not better. But all in all I will stick with Ivory soap and/or other cleansers.

It's a solid (pun) product. However, I found that the hand soap I use works just as well so... I don't think I will be repurchasing this only because the soap I used in its place (I do use quality hand soap though) is more affordable and accessible. I will use up what I have though. It's a decent enough product. Just nothing special IMO

I got this when I bought my beauty blender for me personally I'd rather use a big bar of Zote A Mexican bar soap it's pink it will cost you a dollar and last you almost a year I clean all my brushes with that product this one to me is overpriced so basically you're just paying too much to get your brushes or your sponges clean js

Chalk me up to the enthusiastic group. This stuff leaves my BB sponge and my brushes squeaky clean. Honestly, I tried everything else, including dish washer liquid, and nothing worked as well as this cleanser. I've had my sponge for years (I really should get a new one). In spite of my cleaning it after every use, it became a bit stained. This stuff left it looking new.

Pricey, yes. But I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Omg. Looks like I have a new beauty blender. Gets the bb really clean. Definitely a must have if you hate dirty looking bb's.

It's a great product, gets sponge very clean - however it is a very small bar for the price. At first I tried other commercial bar soaps and they didn't seem to work. Then I looked in the ingredients and realise that it contains glycerin. I believe that is the ingredient that allows this soap to get the bb very clean. Commercial bar soaps usually have the glycerin extracted in the soap making process. However bar soaps made using cold process would still retain its glycerin. So if you are looking for a cheaper dupe, look for soaps with glycerin in the ingredients. Bar soaps sold at health food stores tend to not have had the glycerin removed and would work just as well. Some baby soap products also have glycerin added. So save some $$ and choose a dupe instead.

I liked this product very much. It is scentless and cleans my BB very well. At first I was worried cuz it took a lot of pink color out of the blender when I was rinsing it, but I think is normal, now my BB looks brand new again. I have used other kind of soaps, solids and liquids and I think this solid blender cleanser is the one that works better. Even if it is a bit pricey I would buy it again, you need a small amount of product and that's it.

SAVE YOUR MONEY
and purchase a bar or liquid Dr.Bonners soap! It's made with natural oils and no fake chemicals if you're into all that, and the best part is that you can use it to shower too. It cuts through build up on makeup brushes and sponges super easy and fast with just a few drops!! I don't like to use it too much on my BB because it does tend to fade the color..for my BB I use Dawn dish soap and it works fabulous and doesn't cause it to fade.
The BB Cleanser is great but there are different alternatives for much less.
Even less expensive is Zote laundry soap. A huge pink bar soap for 99 cents in the laundry soap aisle of walmart. If you can't find Zote you can also use Lirio laundry bar soap.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools