beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Other

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I bought this solid cleanser based on the reviews here. I can't for the life of me get my BB completely clean - there's always a circle of foundation left on the fat end of my sponge no matter what cleanser I use. I was hoping this cleanser would solve my problem but it didn't. I followed the instructions and used more product but the only thing that came out of my BB was pink dye, so I'm back to using Dr. Bronner's peppermint liquid soap. It doesn't get my BB completely clean either, but I only paid $10 for the huge bottle at Costco.

Amazing! I had read somewhere when I got my very first beauty blender that the cleanser was not that great and therefore, unnecessary. I must have been reading reviews for the liquid cleanser which supposedly does not perform as well as this. I had been using baby shampoo to clean my blender, which seemed to do a sufficient enough job for me. In my mind, I had thought it was expected to have some leftover caked on stains, especially if I didn't wash it right after makeup application. Well, I re-thought things, bought this, used it, and was really happy with the results. Those old stains that I had previously accepted as 'normal over time' washed away and my blender looks pink and happy again :)

How to use: Just wet your blender, rub it into the cleanser bar and rinse the blender. There is a little cage under the bar to drain any water. Empty it out each time. This is supposed to work on brushes as well, but I have yet to try.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools