beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by age: 44-55

3.9

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I decided to treat myself to one of these, and in all honesty, I should have stuck with what I had been using. With this, I find I have to swirl my beauty blender (the original $20.00 one) over-and-over-and-over again, and it still does not seem to get the beauty blender as clean as some other cleansers do. To me, a basic bar of Ivory soap works as well as this, if not better. But all in all I will stick with Ivory soap and/or other cleansers.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product does a great job of getting your makeup brushes clean. And when it comes time to rinse, this does not bleed suds forever like baby shampoo does. But the price is.....ridiculous. But i went to Michael's and discovered The Master's Brush Cleaner and Preserver.......it works just as well as this beautyblender solid. The same effective cleansing and easy rinsing. But The Master's smells better, and 2.5 oz retails for about $10. So no i would not repurchase this product having discovered a better, cheaper dupe!

I got this when I bought my beauty blender for me personally I'd rather use a big bar of Zote A Mexican bar soap it's pink it will cost you a dollar and last you almost a year I clean all my brushes with that product this one to me is overpriced so basically you're just paying too much to get your brushes or your sponges clean js

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this but it's overpriced for what it is. It's a round bar of soap inside a plastic container with a little mini soap dish. It's "just okay." It does cleanse the Beauty Blender and other similar sponges just fine. It's not fabulous or miraculous, it's just okay. It's very expensive and not worth the money. For $5, I would repurchase. It's not worth much more than that. Gentle hand soap or baby shampoo would do the same thing for way less money.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I almost hate to write this review because this product is simply great, but the price is simply ridiculous for what it is and it is the only thing that keeps me from purchasing it. I rec'd this as a 100pt Sephora perk. It gets my sponges and brushes cleaner faster than Dawn. I don't have to spend a ridiculous amount of time rinsing out the soap like I do when I use Dawn ( I use barely a 1/2 drop) in the palm of my hand. Now when I say cleaner...I mean like new spotless. I did 2 sponges and 4 or five brushes in less than five minutes, I kid you not. But really....$16.00 for a bar of soap for my makeup sponges/brushes is irritating to me. 10/13/2015 EDIT: Siiigh, so I did end up buying this on sale. It's just so freakin' good. At the moment I'm using it ONLY on my BB, and using Shea Moisture African soap (which quite honestly doesn't as good a job as quickly) on my brushes until I use it up. Once that is gone I'll make a decision as to whether the BB soap will be my go-to cleanser for everything or not.

This (or the liquid cleanser, which is kind of sloppy) is the only thing that completely cleans my beautyblenders. Period. I have 2 each of the naked and pink, and I will not use anything else to clean them because it is a waste of time and effort. I had to laugh at a video in which the vlogger used another cleanser, and said that the "stains" on the beautyblender were okay because they wouldn't come out. The "stains" are just stubborn foundation, and they aren't okay because the beautyblender isn't clean. They will come out with this cleanser without a lot of effort.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Fantastic! Cleans my Beautyblenders so they look like "new" after every use. Beautyblender's liquid cleaner is useless for me, but this one is amazing.

Quick hint: If you want something similar that works the same way, buy a "Fels Naphtha" or a "Zote" laundry bar, from the laundry section of your grocery store. Zote comes in 14 oz bars! These don't have the added moisturizers, lavender scent, or cute little carrying case, but they clean brushes beautifully.

This is, without a doubt, the best sponge and brush cleanser on the market. I have, for years, used baby shampoo to clean my brushes and sponges and always thought they were clean.

I didn't think I would ever get my sponges so clean that they looked brand new and I always thought that the pigments from my foundations and concealers had stained them. I purchased this cleanser and cleaned my beauty blender, along with some other make-up sponges and it not only got out the fresh make-up but also all the old product built up in the pores, no more "stains"!!

I read that it was safe to use on brushes so I got my most used brushes out, some of which were recently washed using baby shampoo, and I couldn't believe all the product that washed out of them, simply amazing!! I was also grossed out when I realized how many years I had been using dirty brushes and sponges that I thought were clean, ugh!

I will state that I don't think its a coincidence that I haven't had any serious breakouts since I started using this to clean all my brushes and sponges. Definitely worth the price paid and will continue to purchase.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools