beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by age: 36-43

3.8

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a fair-sized sample of this with a recent Sephora order, so I figured I'd use it to clean my orange Ulta knockoff of the Beautyblender. I will say that it cleaned the sponge just fine...which is what soap should do! I think it has a nice scent, lavender mixed with a bit of aloe vera, but it might be too strong for some. I wouldn't pay full price for this, but I'm happy to use up the sample. Shrug.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This does a good job of removing makeup from sponge blenders. I've tried it with my makeup brushes and it wasn't as effective as baby shampoo and olive oil. After I've tried this, I also tried to wash my blenders with regular glycerin soap and it was just as good if not better. The packaging is cute though.

I like this product, as it is convenient and less scented than the Cinema Secrets spray. I think this solid bar is good for a basic clean but I use it in combination with an oil/soap mixture for a better deep clean for my kabuki brush and eye shadow brushes.

SAVE YOUR MONEY
and purchase a bar or liquid Dr.Bonners soap! It's made with natural oils and no fake chemicals if you're into all that, and the best part is that you can use it to shower too. It cuts through build up on makeup brushes and sponges super easy and fast with just a few drops!! I don't like to use it too much on my BB because it does tend to fade the color..for my BB I use Dawn dish soap and it works fabulous and doesn't cause it to fade.
The BB Cleanser is great but there are different alternatives for much less.
Even less expensive is Zote laundry soap. A huge pink bar soap for 99 cents in the laundry soap aisle of walmart. If you can't find Zote you can also use Lirio laundry bar soap.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Thanks to ToSirWithLove for putting me onto Herban Cowboy Shave Soap ($4/2.9 oz @iHerb.com) Same ingredients but has a patchouli/sandalwood scent! The scent isnt bad and it fades after a while. HC cleans my sponges and brushes (natural hair and synthetic) perfectly! Lathers nicely and rinses squeaky clean. I store it in a little Tupperware thingie to keep it dry.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

If you have a beautyblender you must get it! I haven't tried their liquid cleanser but this solid one beats any of the cleansers I have tried so far on my beautyblender. Even if I am lazy and don't wash it for a couple of days (using my EL double-wear light, which is hard to wash out) it's a matter of 1 minute to make my beautyblender look brand new (okay, nearly brand new but without stains). People who don't like lavender will definitely dislike the scent but I love it, so no problem there! It's going to last a very long time, so I can't complain about the price either. Will absolutely buy it again!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools