beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by age: 30-35

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

It's a solid (pun) product. However, I found that the hand soap I use works just as well so... I don't think I will be repurchasing this only because the soap I used in its place (I do use quality hand soap though) is more affordable and accessible. I will use up what I have though. It's a decent enough product. Just nothing special IMO

It is just "fine". And for the price, I'd rather buy just baby shampoo to clean my beauty blender and brushes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The beauty blender solid cleaner is awesome. Cleans the sponge as well as brushes incredibly well. For long wearing foundation I have to lather twice but all the product will come out. I do not believe it when people say their BB is stained...it is just still dirty, it can come out with diligent cleansing. I've had a white BB for a year that is still spotless. I've tried similar makeup cleansing bars and the BB one is far superior. The portability of the cleanser and the little container with drainer is great as well. Here comes the BUT....ordinary bar soap works exactly the same at a fraction of the price which is why I will not repurchase, try it!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Omg. Looks like I have a new beauty blender. Gets the bb really clean. Definitely a must have if you hate dirty looking bb's.

I liked this product very much. It is scentless and cleans my BB very well. At first I was worried cuz it took a lot of pink color out of the blender when I was rinsing it, but I think is normal, now my BB looks brand new again. I have used other kind of soaps, solids and liquids and I think this solid blender cleanser is the one that works better. Even if it is a bit pricey I would buy it again, you need a small amount of product and that's it.

I just love this product. I used to wash my brushes with dish soap (like what some YouTube tutorials and Pinterest-ers do) but it doesn't completely wash the residue make up. Then my sister recommended this product and I just love it! It's kinda pricey but I think a little bit goes a long way. What I do is after I rinse the brush, I gently swish it on the soap and work it to a lather kinda like shampooing hair, and then rinse with lukewarm water. My brushes looked so clean like they're new and soft after. It definitely washes the yucky makeup residues off. Again, it is a little pricey for a small bar of soap, but it is definitely worth it esp if you use your brushes everyday.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely love this - I hate cleaning my brushes but this is so simple. I rinse my brushes under the tap, swirl on the cleanser block and rinse again - even with long lasting foundation and creme blush, it rinses clean. The little soap dish is great as it doesn't get sticky or discoloured. Would definitely repurchase

This soap is amazing! I travel on business a lot and sometimes have very little time to spare for my make up brushes and wow this soap does the job quickly and easily! My brushes get cleaned fast and I think it does much better job than baby shampoo or liquid cleanser. Packaging is also great, the soap is sealed into a plastic container that you can carry with you where ever you go. I am now planning to buy one for travelling and one to keep at home. Highly recommend!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is incredible for cleansing the beautyblender sponge. I tried the liquid beauty blender cleanser, and not only did it smell awful, it didn't thoroughly clean my sponge. I tried hand soap and other brush cleaners, but they all left behind foundation stains as well, even after lengthy cleansing which took forever to rinse out. I don't know what it is about this formulation, but it WORKS, and fast. Just wet your beauty blender, rub the areas with stains into the solid cleanser, squeeze the sponge to create a lather and rinse. Best of all, this rinses clean quickly (you won't be rinsing suds forever like if you had used hand soap). I will always have this on hand, and will try it on my brushes as well.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I bought this solid cleanser based on the reviews here. I can't for the life of me get my BB completely clean - there's always a circle of foundation left on the fat end of my sponge no matter what cleanser I use. I was hoping this cleanser would solve my problem but it didn't. I followed the instructions and used more product but the only thing that came out of my BB was pink dye, so I'm back to using Dr. Bronner's peppermint liquid soap. It doesn't get my BB completely clean either, but I only paid $10 for the huge bottle at Costco.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools