beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.5

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

I saw some review of this soap saying that it doesn't clean very well, but I got to say that it's not true! I just finish washing my brushes and with one application it cleans all the foundation and powder that has holding on it.
I didn't know the existance of this beautyblender cleanser. I just find out when I decide to buy my first beauty blender and I bought a special pack online for 16€ with a beauty blender and this solid cleanser. The only thing I don't like about this soap is because it's a soap. I don't use it daily and I simply don't like it. It's not really acessible and it makes kinda hard to clean the brushes. And that's the reason I will not buy again and I don't give five stars.

I have used the solid cleanser, the liquid cleanser, Zote soap, and regular bar soap to clean my BB. I used to think this was the greatest thing ever, but now...it's just overpriced lavender-scented soap. Zote soap and mini hotel soaps do just as good of a job of cleaning my BB, if not better. The price point is quite high...at $16. Youtubers rave about this soap, but it doesn't get everything out. For that price, I want it to be amazing. I am just going to use regular bar soap from now on. Another thing I hate is how the packaging requires you to sort of air dry the soap before closing. If you don't and the soap is wet, then it will be gross and slick. I think they should make the packaging slightly bigger and put holes in the casing for air-drying and easier on-the-go usage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I practically have nothing but love for this product. Here comes a list of why you need it in your life:

+ Tackles practically every product I've tried, on every sponge or brush I own. If you won't get it all out by just swishing the brush around in the palm of your hand (or on your rubber glove thingy if you use one), then try to add a little water to a cup and swish the brush covered in cleanser around in the water to get /everything/ out, even what's buried deep inside the brush.
+ Lathers well.
+ Smells nice. It has a discreet lavender smell.
+ No parabens or sulfates. You don't want to get that all over your brushes, especially if you're actively avoiding it in your makeup!
+ Lasts a long, long time. For maybe three or four months I've been using it for all my brushes at least once a week, and after every use of my beautyblender, and I have more than three quarters left still!
+ Convenient packaging. Easy to travel with, and takes up very little space on a shelf.

- The price. Still...

Well worth the money spent! I haven't tried the liquid version, but I have a feeling you'll waste a lot less product this way, when you're just dabbing the brush/sponge in this rather than squeezing out liquid. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This works well but does not last long, for the price it is not worth it. I recently bought a couple of Dr. bronner's Magic Soaps in eucalyptus, peppermint, and lavender and let me tell you that these soaps do the same thing as the solid cleanser yet they are only $3.99 and made with organic oils! Honestly save your money and buy the Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap it does wonders. I haven't tried cleaning my brushes with it but it's amazing for the beautyblender!

I got a sample of the solid cleanser in my BirchBox. In comparison to the liquid, I was really impressed. It got all of the product out of my beautyblender as well as any staining, it was also easier to lather.

My only complaint would be that it seems to take a bit of product to work, you also need to keep adding more if you have a lot of build up in your BB. I could see it running out really quick, I don't know if I can spend that much on what is essentially a bar of soap. I might try a bar of dove and see how it works!

I also wish there was a "Maybe" option beside the if you ran out question, lol

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I first tried this by receiving a mini size as a 100 point perk from Sephora. Its about the size of a half dollar, maybe slightly larger. Its good amount of product for a mini. I have the beauty blender pro (the black one) and the original pink one. My pink one is older and stained from Revlon Colorstay despite regular cleansing.
One wash with this... and my pink, foundation stained beauty blender came so clean, it looked brand new. I will be honest and I never believe the brand name cleanser was necessary but I've changed my mind completely. It was so much easier to clean my beauty blenders completely and thoroughly, not to mention more quickly.
This mini will last me quite a long time but I will for sure purchase the full sized solid cleanser when this mini runs out. Great product to complement one of my favorite beauty tools. I recommend this to everyone who uses beauty blenders on a regular bases who would like to cut down on washing time.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing. I'm a real stickler when it comes to cleaning my brushes. I like them CLEAN. When I got the small solid that came with my beauty blender I ignored it for a few weeks because I thought my previous methods were fine. Well I ran out of what I was using so I whipped this puppy out and cleaned away. Not only was I amazed at how much product came off the brushes I had been using, I was appalled by what had come off the brushes I hadn't even used since washing them last! Also it removed all foundation stains from my beauty blenders new and old. I love this thing and bought the full size immediately.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do own a beautyblender so my original intention was to use it solely for the beautyblender. When I was checking out, the sales associate as Sephora also told me that she uses it for her brushes and it works amazingly as well, so I decided to try that as well.

As far as it goes for cleaning the beautyblender, I thought it did much better than traditional soap or a traditional brush cleaner. Keep in mind that I don't own the liquid version of this soap so it is in no way a comparison. The first time I used it, I have to admit it was slightly difficult since there are no real instructions and I didn't want to go through it so quickly. It does clean the foundation off very well. It doesn't clean off the stains but I wasn't too worried with that.

As it goes for brushes, I thought it cleaned them very well. I thought it cleaned it very thoroughly. I don't use it for all my brushes, just foundation brushes and ones that are slightly harder to clean. I think it cleans them fairly well but I don't know how quickly it ends up using the soap as I've only done it a few times.

All in all, I do like it. I usually don't like to purchase specific cleaners but I thought that the solid soap was worth the price.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I hate this product is so expensive for a brush cleaner but it does indeed work! I do not own a beauty blender but I do own some quality brushes. I noticed first time I washed them (old method) it took extremely long and they weren't even clean. With the beauty blender solid cleaner cleaning time was cut in half and they seemed cleaner. Overall product does work I just have some concerns about how long this is gonna last because you don't get much for your money and the cost. I'm still on the hunt for something cheaper possibly.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I used to love another brush shampoo until I tried this one on a brush that just wouldn't get clean. This stuff is amazing, and worth every penny. I'll continue to use this for my brushes.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools