SK-II Whitening Spots Specialist

SK-II Whitening Spots Specialist

3.7

on 12/24/2015 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is another wonderful product from SKII. I don't use it every day though because of the price and small quantity it comes in. It has wonderful effect on my face though if I use it daily but its just too much money to use it everyday.

The whitening spots 30 days trial has a more intense effect on my face. Every morning when I wake up after using it, my face is so beautifully hydrated and plumpy soft. It is also another favourite product which when I have extra money will purchase.

This is the best at evening out skin tone. I have as well used the whitening set that lasts about a month. It has truly made such a difference in my skin. Great product.

on 4/20/2014 12:25:00 AM

I had sensitive skin and suffered from acne for a year. It finally calmed down a while back so I was on a mission to fade those dark acne spots. I tried Philosophy's whitening product, didn't work. Decided to take a plunge and buy SKII's Whitening Spots Specialist at Narita Airport. (It was around 10,000 yen, way cheaper than in stores.)

I'm glad to say that it worked, I could notice fading of acne scars (the dark red type) after a week. After using it consistently for a month, the lighter scars have faded quite a bit, and the darker ones are a few shades lighter and became concealable with my NARS concealer.

The price tag is still hefty even at Duty Free. But I will definitely purchase it again.

*I used this product with SKII's Facial Treatment Clear lotion and Facial Treatment Essence.

on 1/30/2014 6:12:00 AM

A simple short review. First few weeks i thought it was a waste of money, no significant difference. However after a few months i can see that my skin is more radiant n glowing, sort of brighter n my hubby noticed this too. I stopped using it once n switched to the shiseido whitening serum due to the price n for a change, n after a few weeks using shiseido n stopped using skII, my skin started looking dull. So ya i switched back. I guess it dowsnt suit everyonebut it does suit me. Had used this for about 2 years n happy withthe results. Also using it withmiracle water, n clinique even better whitening cream

I went to the sk-ii counter and had a face analysis then brought the FTE and whitening spots specialist. Within 2 weeks I could see a lightening of my age spots. After that couldn't really see any further improvements.

I ran out of the FTE about half a year later (they have really big sizes in Japan) and decided not to restock. I still had some whitening spots specialist which I wanted to finish.

A year later (and very close to finishing my jar which I only use at night) I went back to the sk-ii counter to get another face analysis. To my surprise, the analysis showed that my skin was 5 years younger even though I was only using the spots specialist. I'm really glad I continued with the spots specialist.

I am now trying the whole sk-ii range. The reason why I didn't give this product 5 is because I think the cellumination essence EX is better at removing my age spots but to get best results, I find using spots specialist after cellumination essence EX.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

You can't visit a department store in Asia and not get suckered into the cult of SKII. While most people begin with the facial treatment essence, the brand's famed anti-aging toner, my first purchase was the whitening spots specialist, which was a serum that promised to fade spots. I didn't believe anything short from laser could accomplish that, but I guess I felt like dropping more than US$100 to prove what I already knew. An entire 30ml bottle later, still there is no difference. The only things I learned in the process are that I absolutely detest the scent of SKII products and won't give them another chance, and that droppers are a thing of the past and we invented better dispensers for a reason.