L'Oreal Paris Feria Wild Ombre

Feria Wild OmbreOmbre Hair-L'Oreal Wild OmbreFeria Wild Ombre

2.7

on 7/16/2014 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

this is the first hair coloring box i've ever used on myself, and although everyone else seems to have had a bad experience with this product i really liked it and received many compliments on my hair. i didn't really want my ombre to be blonde, i just wanted it to be a light brown. my technique was to split my hair by section, saturate the bottom of my hair first, and then after 5 minutes or so, i added the rest of the product higher up in my hair so that there is a gradient. the first time i used this i was too scared to make it too light so i left it on for about 35 minutes and it became a rich brown color. the second time i used this i became a little braver left it on longer and came up with a soft brown and a couple of lighter streaks (you can see my hair in the pictures, the girl with glasses lol). during the first couple of days my hair did look brassy BUT ONLY in a certain type of light. but other than that, the hair color blended nicely AND my hair is still nice and soft. i think the damage really just depends on the length of your hair and if its already been fried with other products -- because before i bleached my hair i cut off the split ends so i suggest cutting your hair beforehand if you want to see smooth results. also the technique of how you apply the dye onto your hair is also important -- don't just brush on a straight line across the bottom half of your hair. try varying longer and shorter streaks so that it is nicely blended.

on 7/10/2014 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Used it on my hair, which is pretty dark. Basically brightened it to a very dim ginger.

You receive BARELY any dye in the bottle, probably just about half of the bottle - if that, and While the bottle is teeny. I ended up buying another but brighter L'oreal Ombre Kit to, but made no difference but brightened the ginger...

I also used to bleach my hair for 4-5 years straight constantly, stopped about a year ago. This dried out my hair worse than all those years bleaching combined.

I personally don't recommend it if you're trying to achieve a natural 'blonde' or ash blonde ombre. Not worth the money and time. Totally disgusting results too.

on 9/24/2013 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have dark brown hair... I left it in for over an hour at the tips, 35 minutes further up... and barely a difference!! I have medium-long hair and had a bit left over, so maybe I should have drenched the tips a bit more or left them in for longer... Since it was my first time working with DIY bleach, I was maybe a bit too cautious. It's a very subtle change, which I guess is fine for $10. Maybe I'll do it again in a few weeks like another reviewer suggested.

Video Reviews & Tutorials