L'Oreal Paris Feria Wild Ombre

Feria Wild OmbreOmbre Hair-L'Oreal Wild OmbreFeria Wild Ombre

3.0

1 review

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have short, dark black, and coarse hair strands. Personally, I found my experience with this product okay. Just a note though, that this was my first time dyeing my own hair. I would not advise anyone with short hair to ombre their hair themselves; it's really difficult! I bet dyeing a whole head of hair would be easier because you don't have to worry about gradation and length etc. For me, the colour did show up but just a warning that it can appear a bit brassy for those with black hair. It was a brown-orange shade. Copper tone?
I also realized that you have to apply the product fast. Don't take too long to apply the bleach on certain locks of hair. Otherwise, some locks will turn out a lot lighter than others. I had to do 2 applications to get it right. Overall, this is an okay product for more experienced dyers and those with longer hair. For short haired girls, I recommend going to a salon to get it done. :)

P.S. This product is not good to store. It ended up foaming and overflowing everywhere. I even stored half of it in an empty medicine container, and the whole thing expanded. I thought it was going to explode.

Popular Hair Color Products