L'Oreal Paris Feria Wild Ombre

Price: $

on 10/29/2013 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really like dying the ends of my hair because if I don't like the color, I can just cut it off right away. I decided to try out the ombre look, but I didn't want to go to my hairstylist who charges $50, which is a lot of money to me. I got this product for dark hair. It was the first time I dyed my hair on my own, but the directions were pretty easy to follow. I found the combing method to work well, and it prevented that harsh line between your natural hair color and the dye color. Unfortunately, because my hair is black, the color didn't show up as vibrant as it did on the box. It was noticeable, but not like the cover picture, even when I left the dye on for the maximum time as stated by the instructions. The color has lasted months, which is nice.

For the price, this is a great bargain. It works well, and I'm sure it would work even better for those with lighter hair.

on 9/1/2013 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AWFUL PRODUCT.
This product ruined my hair! I have very long thick hair and dip dyed the ends hoping to achieve a nice ombre look! At first I loved it but 2 or 3 weeks later, my hair started falling out and it became insanely dry. Nothing would put the moisture back in my hair! I would strongly recommend to anyone NOT to use this product if you love your shiny soft hair unless your really desperate for the ombre look! However the packaging this product came in was very manageable and made it extremely easy to put onto my hair.

Popular Hair Color Products