L'Oreal Paris Feria Wild Ombre

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 19-24
L'Oreal Paris Feria Wild Ombre
Feria Wild OmbreOmbre Hair-L'Oreal Wild OmbreFeria Wild Ombre

2.0

Overall, this kit is not bad. It comes with everything you need to give your hair an ombre effect but I just do not like this color on myself. This kit did not damage my hair. The directions were very easy to follow. I do plan to dye my hair red. Check out my youtube video to see the before and after.

I brought this ombre kit because I was bored of my dark hair and I was feeling a little adventurous. I brought this for under $5 and I brought 040 for soft black hair. This kit is pretty much bleach in a box. It came with a plastic brush which you use to apply the bleach and you are not suppose to leave it on for more than 45 minutes. It was very easy to use. I mixed the bleach powder with the developer, shake it up and then used the brush to apply. There are no rules on how to apply, you apply to your liking. I applied on the top layers of my hair.

I don't like the orange tone in my hair but I should have known better after seeing the bleaching powder.

on 10/11/2013 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ooooook. Overall I liked this product. I've used it twice. The first time I used it was when I already had an ombre and used this product to brighten it up a bit without taking a crunch to my wallet. It turned out pretty nice: D
Unfortunately the damage from the first ombre ( which I got done at Aveda, which they did an awesome job) fried my ends so I got it chopped off and went to a darker color.
So after a year of being with dark color, I wanted to do something different with my hair. I got the wild ombre. HERE'S WHERE THE BAD COMES IN. The ombre itself looked good. Pretty good for me doing it myself and pretty quick. But...that harsh brush is not a good idea! Whoever invented it I just want to kick. That thing pulled my hair out. So now my hair is thinner and I'm taking biotin and wear hair extensions until I get my fullness back. Beware of that brush.

I have long, light to medium brown hair and I thought I'd give the ombre look a try because I absolutely loved the idea of changing things up for summer. After choosing the correct shade and applying as the instructions said, I would NOT recommend using this product. Yes, the ombre effect was great and it was an easy dye to use but I could tell shortly after applying a small bit that the product was completely burning my hair to a crisp. I chose to use the black comb that was provided and I believe it had a lot to do with my hair resulting in the worst split ends. This product burnt my hair and left it very stringy and stretchy. My hair now has major breakage and I have spent so much money just to start a new protein and moisture routine. I've also had to have more of my hair cut off that I wish I would've been able to keep and I know that there is more to be cut off in the future just to get my hair back into the healthy shape it was before use of this product.

Popular Hair Color Products