Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

3.0

on 6/11/2014 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this mainly to conceal near my eyes and nose area. I like how it conceals, so I decided to apply it to my whole face.
Although I have it in Deep, it was too light for the rest of my face. It also broke me out on my forehead. It wasn't until afterwards that I realize my skin is too acne-prone for anything that promises to hydrate/moisturize. It sucks that I can't use this all over because it does have SPF 30 and it does provide good coverage. This product is best for those who have dry skin that is not prone to breaking out. The shade range is also limited.
I will use the rest to conceal near my eyes, but I won't be buying this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I was excited to buy this CC cream in the darkest shade. It seemed to match well, evened my skin, and stayed in place. However, I would be so oily. I tolerated it though and just blotted throughout the day. Then, one day, I looked at myself in my car mirror and I looked like I had blush all over my face.

The shade was too pink for my skintone, and that was the last straw. Back to the store it went.

Now I'm using Clinique Even Better in Golden and it is the best color match I've ever tried for my skin.

on 7/11/2013 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I like this product a lot. Just enough coverage and lots of moisture.