CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 18 & Under
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

I love this productI have been using it everyday for around a year, it is highly moisturising, it gives a medium coverage, i use the shade very light and it matches my skin all year round, and most products i have used react with my sensitive skin and this product doesn't it actually improves my skin rather then effect it negatively, i recommend brushes and preferably fingers to apply this product, sponges tend to make it look a little cakey, you also need to warm the product up in your fingers before applying it. my only complaint with this product is that you need to put the lid on straight away or the tube fills with air and you can't really tell how much product you actually have left.

on 6/16/2013 5:07:00 AM

Haven't written a review in a long time, but I feel like this product most definitely deserves one.
I recently went through a really rough acne breakout and my skin has been sensitized all over my body! Through oral antibiotics and Ziana gel, It's getting much better and all I have left now is some icepick scarring on my cheeks. I have to be really careful of what I put on my face now because I'm still easily prone to breakouts from the wrong products. My skin type I would say is a little dry from my cheeks down and oily on my nose and forehead, and when I wear makeup I'd like it to look like my actual face, NOT like a mask. I have a lot of redness in my face, and let me tell you this does a FANTASTIC job of covering it up! It gives me a very natural finish with a bit of a glow to it that makes me look very healthy and bright! It covers up my scarring oh-kay, but nothing is really going to hide that completely. If I want a more full coverage I can apply one layer, wait for that to dry, and then apply a second and it STILL looks so beautifully natural. I can even wear this while on vacation in Florida, where it is humid 24/7 and it stays on perfectly all day until I wash it off! I am so so SO impressed with this product and I'm more of an Estee Lauder brat than I was ever a fan of Clinique, but this right here has won my heart.

Video Reviews & Tutorials