Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I asked Clinique for a rec for my dry winter skin and surprisingly they said this product in light. It matches my NC 20 skin exactly. It is thick but I wear a moisturizing sunscreen under it and it blends easily. I still need a concealer but it diffuses red areas and dark hyperpigmentation well. And it doesn't emphasize flakes. Love the tube and that it has SPF 30. This is a winner.

on 12/21/2016 4:13:00 AM

I got some samples when I bought my 3-step kit and when I ran out of my regular Garnier BB Cream these came in handy. I was pleasantly surprised with this product even though the light medium shade wasn't the exact match for me (NC20) it really looked flawless! Didn't cake or feel uncomfortable after 5-6 hours and there were no creases in sight. Will definitely make this my HG CC/foundation for those casual-natural look days.

on 9/20/2016 11:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't know about this CC Cream :| It's really thick and heavy feeling to me. It's a little hard to blend in with your fingers and get a smooth finish, especially if you are a little dry.

It has a nice finish with a bit of a glow, and it's great that it has SPF in it. The colour I had was the fairest I could choose from at my Shoppers Drug Mart, Light. It's a little dark for me, and a little yellow for me too!

After a full day of wearing I'm oily and the coverage will wear down a bit. Overall it's kind of meh to me. I like it when I'm in a rush but I know not to expect perfect skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've never used a BB or CC cream, but I decided to give this one a try, as my skin is fortunately clear and doesn't really need foundation--just a sheer wash to polish my look.

I love this cream because, as a woman with pale skin, it is rather difficult to find coloured skin creams that aren't too pink or too yellow. This one is amazing. It goes on very smoothly, and matches my skin tone perfectly.

The fact that it is oil-free, contains sunscreen, and has a faint yet pleasant scent (no "sunscreen odour") is a major selling point for me. This just may be my HG CC cream! I will most definitely purchase this one again.

on 10/12/2015 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

really overpriced
it's very oily, but not in a dewy way. it's like an orange coloured thick and gooey suncream (a cheap one at that)
it never blends in and stays oily throughout the day
both my friends swear by it but they have severely dry skin
it broke me out so bad :(

on 8/28/2015 7:42:00 PM

I honestly think this just might be my Holy Grail Product. I absolutely LOVE this CC cream. It stays on all day and doesn't cake at all. I swear by it when I'm outdoors and it has never let me down, even in sweaty situations it stays put and protects me from the sun. The consistency of the product is just right... not too heavy and not too light. It also evens out my blotchy red cheeks and keeps everything looking one color. I also have very sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out but I've never had any acne from this product. Definitely recommend this CC cream.

Omg, I absolutely love this product. Got s sample in med light and decided to just try it. I was getting compliments on my skin and happened to pass a mirror and couldn't believe how even my skin tone looked. I actually looked younger:) I will
Never stop using this product, I don't care how expensive it is!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm on the fence about this product. I used to use the old formulation of the Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser and I really liked it. When I went to repurchase it was gone and this was available in it's place...but I don't love it.

I don't hate it by any means and I plan to finish it, but I don't like it enough that I would repurchase. Ultimately, I think I can find something better.

Pros:
- SPF 30! This is a product I would use in summer and during the daytime so I love having the high SPF because I burn very easy.
- Good coverage - it's not too heavy and not too light. Gives a lovely even finish and is easy to blend into skin.
- Shade match - I bought Very Light and it's a good match for my skin (for ref. I wear NC15 in MAC)

Cons:
- Transfer - this stuff doesn't seem to fully set and I have noticed it rubs off on clothing and tissues etc. This might be because of the spf?
- Overly dewy - I've got very dry skin and I love a nice dewy finish makeup, but this is too much even for me. On hot days it can make you look greasy even if you set with a power. If you're very oily I would steer clear!

All in all not a terrible product but I will be continuing the hunt for a new HG tinted moisturiser/lightweight everyday base.

on 6/6/2015 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Gives me beautifully even skin, covers well. Also makes me look like I've dipped my face in a bucket of oil. This is definitely not for someone prone to oily skin.

I love this productI have been using it everyday for around a year, it is highly moisturising, it gives a medium coverage, i use the shade very light and it matches my skin all year round, and most products i have used react with my sensitive skin and this product doesn't it actually improves my skin rather then effect it negatively, i recommend brushes and preferably fingers to apply this product, sponges tend to make it look a little cakey, you also need to warm the product up in your fingers before applying it. my only complaint with this product is that you need to put the lid on straight away or the tube fills with air and you can't really tell how much product you actually have left.