Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

3.0

on 12/23/2014 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I've been trying this CC cream about once or twice a week since I got it but it doesn't work for my skin tone or texture. As with most BB & CC's the Clinique CC shade range is somewhat limited. I ended up with the darkest because the shade below was too off to wear. In the store it looked okay and it looks alright if I use a lighter setting powder but I cant wear it alone. This is like a lotion and it dries to a dewy finish with light to medium coverage eventually. It's finally time to admit I don't like this. There may be some skin shades and types it works for and my opinion might have been different if I had a better match. I get the result - sin evening and moisturizing - I expected from this by mixing foundation with my moisturizer.

on 7/24/2013 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am not wild about this product. I bought light/medium because it's summer and it is really a medium, too dark for me. I would go a shade lighter. The consistency is not smooth you really have to work to blend it.