Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 56 & Over
Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I asked Clinique for a rec for my dry winter skin and surprisingly they said this product in light. It matches my NC 20 skin exactly. It is thick but I wear a moisturizing sunscreen under it and it blends easily. I still need a concealer but it diffuses red areas and dark hyperpigmentation well. And it doesn't emphasize flakes. Love the tube and that it has SPF 30. This is a winner.

on 2/9/2014 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A really nice all-in-one skincare product that is easy to apply and stays on without a mask-like look. I'd repurchase but the color selection is limited and in the cold weather the lightest color is too pasty on my complexion and the next lightest color is too dark. Given the price tag, I'm not willing to buy two different colors and mix them together. There are other products out there that match my complexion for the same price or less

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I wasn't sure about buying this after reading many less-than-enthusiastic reviews. Of course I read the reviews AFTER buying. I love it. Normally during the day I only wear lots of sunscreen but lately I've been wanting a bit of foundation too. As we know, even foundations with sunscreen require heavy application and many times my foundations don't work over my sunscreen. I chose light and it works perfectly for my skin color. It spreads smoothly and I apply it as I would over my usual sunscreen. My skin is older, a bit dryer so I am loving this stuff. It evens out my skin and covers small red or brown spots enough and I don't look made-up. I find that it is easy to blend. I always apply it over my regular sunscreen. I only apply it on my cheeks, nose and chin, and lightly. makes my skin perfect and I have extra sun protection.

Video Reviews & Tutorials