Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Filtered by hair type : Other
Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

3.6

on 7/30/2016 5:58:00 AM

My skin is dry, with blemishes and acne. This product doesn't work well as coverage for the acne or the scars, but it gives my skin a good glowy touch and evens out my skin color. It matches my skin tone well and has a natural touch. After a few hours, it still does not make my skin oily. It's somewhat thick but, not sure whether it's because of my dry skin, I find it hard to blend the cream (I use fingers).

This CC cream is perfect for someone who has sensitive skin or combination dry skin. Leaves your skin feeling moisturised and natural looking. It also give a beautiful dewy glow without looking too oily. The good thing about this is that it give the right amount of sheer coverage without feeling like you actually have something on.
The only downfall is that all the shades either have a pinky undertone or leaves my skin looking grey. So if just like me, you normally have a warm undertone, this probably isn't going to match your skin too well.

on 1/16/2015 12:03:00 PM

This is a solid product, but I feel like the branding is misleading. First off, this "cc" cream goes on more like an actual foundation. It's definitely thicker than many other "cc" or "bb" creams I've used, but on the plus side, it overs more coverage. I apply it with my fingers, working in small areas at a time, as it is a bit hard to blend. I also didn't feel like there was anything particularly moisturizing about it, as the name would indicate. It didn't make my skin dry or flakey, but certainly didn't leave it feeling more moisturized.

Ok, a few things I really like about it:
As I said, it has pretty good coverage. The coverage is more comparable to an actual liquid foundation, but it still feels very light.
I love the amount of SPF in it, as I have very pale skin. Also, the fair tone matches my skin perfectly. I would repurchase.

on 10/28/2014 4:43:00 PM

A friend of mine uses this and I had to ask what it was. Initially, they didn't have a very wide color selection. Last week, at the Clinique counter, a perfect match. I live in a dry state, the moisture and coverage make this my go-to product. A bit of blush, mascara and out the door. I travel all the time, the tube is perfect for my "3oz. or less" life. Highly recommend! Tips- Use sparingly and blend with a brush.

I have a sample of this which I used on half of my face and compared to Clinique's Even Better SPF 15 foundation. They feel and smell the same. Minimal odor but identically greasy to the touch. The BB just has a bit more shine to it, likely due to the metallic ingredient concentration (pardon my laziness to go look at the tube for exact names) being twice as high in order to make the SPF twice as high. They both truly do work as a pretty good sunscreen. I can walk outside in hot sun for several hours and there will be no indication afterwards of having done that with these on. But I look like a greasy shining butterball face while walking around, especially with the BB.

Best cc cream ever.full coverage,keep skin soft and huge colour selection.is long lasting too,just the price is a bit...high.

PERFECT for my combo oily skin. Coverage is medium, but spreads like cream. Keeps my face matte/satin, and quite flawless. Light reflecting pigments hide my dark circles and redness. Does not irritate or fade for me, even with my oily skin. It just sets and stays. Looks soo pretty.

Love love love.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Very rich, rather thick, but looks good on my skin.

I really wanted to like this product as I normally do well with Clinique, but it was impossible. This product was absolutely horrid for me. I have forced myself to use half the bottle as it was expensive and I wanted to give it a fair shake, but it's intolerable and has to go. The formula is SO thick - I had to mix it with my regular moisturizer in order to even spread it evenly. Otherwise it just kind of got stuck on my skin and left streaks. The coverage, even cut w/a light moisturizer, is extremely heavy and cakey. It's the only product I've used that actually rubs off and leaves makeup marks on any piece of clothing it comes in contact with, not even my long wearing foundation does that. Worst of all, it gave me terrible cystic acne. I'm 33 years old and have never had breakouts but I'm guaranteed at least one huge and painful pimple every 2 weeks on this. Sadly, an all over fail.

on 9/10/2013 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

During the day I wear Kimberley sayer SPF 25 moisture then ever make up forever HD foundation in 120 but if I'm out in the sun Laura mercier oil free tint SPF 20.

This exceeds the Laura mercier tint by far. The liquid feels lightly thicker but it sinks in very well and spreads easily. I am a huge fan of products which illuminate the skin. This imparts a lovely healthy glow on your skin. It makes you look amazing. The coverage is just under medium. I tried this in light but its slightly pink, the light medium was a better fit for me. The SPF 30 is the real winner with this product. I love having a high SPF. As my mother says ' sunscreen is the best beauty product you will ever buy'. Mays well prevent the damage, than try to repair the damage you've done.

I love love this product and ill continue to purchase it. They need more colour selections but I'm guessing if this sells well, they will come out with more.